Chapter 1

Sirzechs POV

(Thinking): I am so sorry Rias, if I had the right to stop this, I would. If only I knew where *He* is...

A summoning portal with the Gremory crest appeared out of no where and no one knew who created, none of Rias' peerage can make circles *that* strong of an aura or magnitude. After the circle was materialized, a White-Haired young man with a familiar red coat appeared on the floor with a red pendant in his pocket shining out with a familiar aura and magic. Riser looked confused and surprised about this disturbance to his ceremony.  

Devil1 (Male): "The Hell!!?"

Devil2 (Female): "Is it dead?"

Devil3 (Male): "Where did it come from?"

The guests at the party were confused and were shocked at what happened, they were asking who is he, where did he come from, is it alive, so many questions and not enough answers.

Riser: "What is the meaning of this disturbance, that summoning circle was that of the Gremory household... Sirzechs what is the meaning of this   your highness?"

Sirzechs: "I am not sure my self Riser, but none of the members of the Gremory family can create a circle that powerful."

Riser: "No matter. GUARDS!!! Take this person out of Riser's sight..."

As Riser's men took this boy away his pendant fell out of his pocket, and Riser's attention immediately went to the shining, glowing, red pendant.

Riser: "Guards, wait. that pendant looks curious, drop him, he looks like he's done, examine it and hand it to me."

As the guards drop him to the ground, they went to pickup the pendant to examine it, and as soon as they went to pick it up and take an inspection of it, there was a distant voice in a low tone that is strangely familiar.

????: "Hey, can you guys hand that back, it belongs to me and kinda means alot ot me."

As the young man stands up saying that, I realized something very familiar and shocking. He looks nearly identical to *Him* and the eyes are blue and full of power and confidence. The red coat along with his appearance are very similar to that Legendary Hunter. Riser looks at him in confusion and somewhat anger.

Riser: "Oh, So you live after all, well begone with you, you low-born. You are in the Presence of Lord Riser Phoenix, and you are disturbing this great ceremony!

????: "Lord Phoenix? OH! are you related to Colonel Sanders? If so, can you give me a discount on KFC because they are charging me, WAY TO MUCH.

That Attitude, now I know that *He* is behind this somehow, behind this arrangement and this persons voice is vaguely similar to *His*. 

Riser: "You dare insult the great Riser Phoenix!?!? It appears Riser needs to put someone in their place. I might spare you if you kneel and grovel beneath my feet, Peasant."

????: "Wow, you would not be the first person to say that to me and, to be honest, I have never knelled before anybody and I don't intend to kneel now pal."

Authors POV

Riser was getting more and more infuriated by the young man's taunts and begins to light his flaming wings and several fireballs behind him and rushed towards the stranger and tries to destroy him. Riser's attack seemed like it connected with his target and got cocky and barraged him with several flame javelins. However, the stranger looked unphased and did not have a single scratch on him, he entered a strange martial art stance.

(Replace Dante W/ Y/N)