Chapter 7

10:54

Y/n POV

I wake up in my bed and try to stretch my arms to try to wake up, I realize that my left hand was clamped by a familiar, scarlet haired, young woman. It was Rias, who had her breasts around my arm. I suddenly grew red as this was a very surprising sight. Rias starts to get up, yawns, and stretches her arms, revealing her entire breasts.

Rias: "*Yawn* Morning Y/n."

Y/n(Light Blush): "Y-yeah, morning to you as well."

Rias: "Are you Okay?"

Y/n: "Yeah. Hey, we have the whole day to ourselves, let's make the most of it."

Rias: "What did you have in mind?"

Y/n: "Well first, I need to get a new set of clothes, cuz' KFC scorched most of it, second need to work on stuff like jobs and weapons, and then....I dunno."

Rias: "So you have alot to do."

Y/n: "Yeah. You can stay here, or go home. I don't really care."

Rias: "No, no  I want to help out."

Y/n: "Umm, sure. Get ready. We are heading out."

Rias: "A-alright."

Y/n: "I'll take a quick shower, you want in~?

Rias blushed extremely and started stuttering. She was embarrassed to even answer me. I was just thinking of how cute she is.

Y/n: "I'm kidding, relax."

I headed towards the shower and started to take a few minutes to get myself freshened up. After a few minutes, Rias was already dressed in her normal school outfit, so was I after a few minutes. I had a black vest with a blue button up shirt and a silver watch and black pants and boots.

 I had a black vest with a blue button up shirt and a silver watch and black pants and boots

(Ignore the Tie, and Shirt is undone)

Y/n: "Wait."

RIas: "What?"

Y/n: "Well, it would be weird for people to see you in your school outfit while you are out of school and people will get a weird idea soo,...IDEA!"

I headed for my coat and handed it to her. This would be a great disguise for the day.

Rias: "Your coat?"

Y/n: "Yeah, Sorry for the charred coat but, that is all I have."

Rias: "It's completely fine, it's comfy."

Y/n: "Nice."

I noticed that the coat matched her hair really well and she started to notice me staring at her and blushed. I quickly grabbed the first jacket in my closet I saw and put it on and we started to head out for the town.

 I quickly grabbed the first jacket in my closet I saw and put it on and we started to head out for the town