Author's Note

Sam Walker and the Grim Reaper Services is complete!!!!!!!

I so enjoyed writing this book. It was so much fun, and I've already thought up several sequels furthering the exploits of Sam, Cate, Pete, and his friends. From where I stand currently, this will be the first of a five book series, the next book to (hopefully) come later this year!

Fun fact about the book: When I was trying to pick a name for the Grim Reaper, I was deciding between Pete, Stan, and Rim when I listened to "Saturday" by Fall Out Boy and heard them say "Me and Pete." That song already fit Sam so well (especially the line "I've read about the afterlife but I've never really lived") and so from there on out, the Grim Reaper's name was Pete. So you can thank Fall Out Boy for that.

Thank you for reading, voting, and commenting! I loved reading all your comments and seeing this book grow in reads was so exciting! If you want to stay up to date on what's coming for Sam Walker, you can drop a follow and/or keep this book in your library, and you can also join my writing discord (link in my bio!) to get updates, access to the playlist, and talk all things Sam Walker.

Right now, this book stands at over 35k words, still within the word count limits for the ONC, and has qualified for Round Three! Good luck to everyone competing in the ONC!

I hope everyone has a great day!

Skylar Wittenborn