𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟬༒

TEN:

TEN:

❝𝐼 𝐷𝑂𝑁𝑇 𝐿𝐼𝐾𝐸 𝐵𝐸𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝐼𝐺𝑁𝑂𝑅𝐸𝐷❞

The two of you had been driving for a while now. Multiple cars drove by as you guys made your way to your destination. With an iced coffee in your hand, that Suna generously picked up for you to stay awake, you watched as the outside world flew by you.

Suna's pale hand was once again wrapped around your thigh. He would switch from squeezing it to drawing random shapes, to stroking it. The music hummed along to the engine of the car filling the comfortable silence.

Turning your attention away from the outside world, you took a sip from your coffee before putting it down into a cup holder. Your attention averted when you looked down at Suna's hand. Multiple rings decorated them, the silver bands wrapping around his pale and slender fingers.

You reached out and held his arm, playing with the multiple rings. You even took one off and dropped his hand. Suna immediately placed them back on your thigh, squeezing it again.

Taking the ring, you held it up to your eyes, observing the intricate design. Looking inside the band you read the words Rintaro and you smiled. You tried the ring on all your fingers but it only successfully fit on your thumb.

Hearing a quiet chuckle beside you, you turned to look at Suna. The brown-haired male looked to you out of the corner of his eyes. A slight smile graced his pink lips.

"You know you can have it, right?"

You immediately shook your head, "absolutely not, this is yours." You reached for Suna's hand in an attempt to place the ring back on his finger but he clamped down to your thigh.

You tried to pry his finger off of you but he wouldn't budge. "Suna, let me put it back," you argued.

"Nope," he sang, "put it on your finger." His grip never faltered as he continued to drive.

"But-"

"Just do it, love."

You rolled your eyes but did it nonetheless. The ring fit your thumb perfectly, standing out against your beautiful skin. A slow smile graced your face as you admired how it shined in the afternoon sun that came through the window.