𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟵༒

CHAPTER NINETEEN:

CHAPTER NINETEEN:

❝ 𝐵𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐾𝐹𝐴𝑆𝑇 𝑊𝐴𝑆 𝐷𝐸𝐿𝐼𝐶𝑂𝑈𝑆 ❞

Humming along to the beat of the soft music playing through your tv speakers, you moved around your living room

Humming along to the beat of the soft music playing through your tv speakers, you moved around your living room. With a rag in hand, you wiped down the coffee table, cleaning all sticky residue from the syrup.

This morning Suna thought it was a great idea to have a pancake eating contest only, he burned all of the pancakes except one. And when it couldn't get any worse he knocked over the syrup when trying to present his "masterpiece".

Suna of course apologized and then quickly rushed out to buy the two of your some actual breakfast from a nearby restaurant. While he did that you had begun cleaning the mess he made and took it as an opportunity to actually clean your entire apartment.

The bubbling gang war had left you with almost little to no time to be by yourself and relax so part of you was grateful that your boyfriend burned those pancakes. Finally wiping off the remaining syrup you moved folded the rag and placed it on the table's white surface.

Swaying your hips as the song continued on, you grabbed the broom from the tiny supply closet. Using your foot to close it, you began sweeping at the hardwood floors.

At first, you were sweeping regularly, collecting dust in the dirt all in one pile. But as the beat to the song approached, you found yourself forgetting about your formal goal and bang dancing.

You spun around in the living room, the broom in hand. You used It as a microphone stand as you fully broke out into singing, your voice resonating through your living room. What you didn't know that was someone was banging on the door, the pounding getting louder and louder.

The music was too loud for you to notice and you were too engrossed in the song. Suddenly the pounding stopped, but instead, the rattling of the doorknob approached.

The sound got more and more erratic as if the mystery person was eager to get inside. All attempts from the stanger breaking in ceased, but it wasn't like you noticed.