𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟲༒

CHAPTER SIXTEEN:

CHAPTER SIXTEEN:

❝𝑂𝑁𝐺𝑂𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝐼𝑁𝑉𝐸𝑆𝑇𝐼𝐺𝐴𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁❞

It had been two days since you had seen Oikawa

It had been two days since you had seen Oikawa. He had "officially" joined Shiratorizawa and Karasuno. Ever since then a sense of nervousness seemed to loom over you, however, you learned to push it to the back of your mind.

Everyone in the shop along with Nekoma had been notified of what was going on and were planning accordingly.

Mei had been out the whole day testing her new bombs. Sakura was managing more shipments with Nekoma, ensuring that none were stolen again. Himari and Hina had been working to train with the others, Himari mostly doing the work. Tension was constantly high in the shop but thankfully, Yua was there.

"Y/n," Yua exclaimed as she ran behind the desk to pull you in a tight hug," I feel like I haven't seen each other in forever!"

" I saw you a few nights ago," you rolled your eyes.

"A few nights ago, forever, same thing," she waved off.

"Your dumb, you know that right," you said plainly as you organized a stack of papers on the main office desk.

"If I'm dumb then what does that make you," she pointed accusingly.

"Smarter than you, see this is exactly what I'm talking about."

"That's not fair I was-." Yua was cut off by the sound of the bell resonating through the shop. Looking to the door, you noticed a tall blond man enter. At first glance, he looked normal, but upon further inspection you noticed a large scar drawing itself over his left cheek.

He stepped in front of the desk before speaking, "appointment for Akihito." His voice was gruff and was directed right towards you. You responded with a quick yes before turning to the computer looking for his name.

While you scrolled through the digital appointments you could feel a burning gaze on your head. Glazing to the side, you saw how the blond stared intently.