Three.

(A/N- I am aware this scene happens later when Spencer becomes a teacher because of Barnes, but we will roll with it. Triggers- sexual abuse, drug addiction.)

"No secrets," Spencer confirmed.  "So we're doing this?  Tonight is the night?"

Her head bobbed up and down.  "Tonight is the night."

Sophia sat in a lecture hall.  Unlike the others, she was off to the side and not directly in the center of where Spencer was standing.  It wasn't long after the class had started and the man up front began speaking that Sophia noticed it.  The ratio of women compared to men in this class was significantly high.  Given the fact that this was discussing Psychology, that ratio made sense.  The last study that had taken place comparing the percentages showed that women made up at least fifty-four percent of the enrolled students in a given Psychology program while forty-six were men.  Although, from the expressions that took up most of the women in the room along with their body language, it was clear they were here for more than the lecture.  The best part was though, from Spencer's face he didn't notice any of it.

"Okay, let's take a moment now to discuss the difference between a trigger and a stressor.  A Trigger is a sensory event experienced by an offender that precipitates subsequent behavior whereas a Stressor a longer term pattern of behavior or circumstances that push a person into behaving differently than they normally would," Spencer said walking along the platform with a desk sitting in the middle.  The passion he was speaking with clearly grabbed at the women in the hall.  "You're probably going to want to write this down. I shouldn't be telling you guys this, but I'm definitely putting this on the final."

"I'm only auditing this class," A woman's voice said.  Sophia watched as the woman played with her hair causing her teeth to bite her lower lip.  A giggle was desperately wanting to escape her lips.  Who knew that flirting could happen in such an open manner?  Sophia gave props to that woman for being confident enough to do so.  That was never something she had been brave to try.

Spencer gazed at the room slightly confused.  "Is anyone else auditing this class?" He asked.  Sophia bit her lip firmer as the hands of almost all the women in the room raised their hands. All of whom were up front and center.  His eyes gazed at his watch while making his way towards the desk.  "Unfortunately that's all we have time for today.  Thank you guys."

The sounds of moving belongings and bodies surrounded her as she stayed in her seat.  Spencer began placing his belongings into his messenger bag.  Sophia knew he still had at least twenty more minutes left of his class but due to this new...awkwardness, it was ending a bit earlier than scheduled. 

Progressively Sophia had come to learn that Spencer wasn't one who could read typical social cues outside of work with ease.  Flirting and women being attracted to him was not something he processed easily.  Even after a month of getting to know one another and three dates, Sophia knew some of her flirting went over his head.  It was endearing and a trait that was purely Spencer and because of this, it was added to the list of things she enjoyed about him. 

A smile was sent to him as his body came to a stop in front of her.  "That was a great lecture, Dr. Reid," Sophia told him.  A returning smile was given as a hand was held out in her direction.  With her hand in his, entwined fingers and all, they began to exit the hall.  "I firmly believe that you made an impact on the women in the lecture."

His eyes rolled at her words.  "Ha ha," He said squeezing her hand gently.  "Of course the lecture I invite you to is the one where that takes place."

Sophia laughed, tossing her head back finally releasing the sounds she held back not even ten minutes prior.  "Your face was the best part.  You were so confused until all the women in the front raised their hands."