Prologue + Info!

THE WAY YOU'D LOVE HER...

Gage and Belle have been best friends since birth, literally. Their mothers met in the hospital after giving birth, and when they became next door neighbors a few weeks later, they knew their kids would have a beautiful friendship. And they did, until senior year.

Belle Lockwood has completely changed her look with the help of a friend she met at summer camp, in hopes to make friends this year. Well, friends besides Gage, and her cat Marley. She comes back to Massachusetts twenty pounds lighter, with the confidence of a Victoria's Secret model.

Gage Dempsey is the super hot, super popular, captain of the varsity basketball team. He could get girl he wanted, but ever since elementary school, his eyes were set on his best friend, Belle. He's loved her for years, but kept it to himself in fear of losing their friendship, the one thing he treasured most in life.

But what happens when Belle comes back home determined to make friends and get a boyfriend? How is Gage supposed to keep his biggest secret hidden without hurting himself?

-

Hello everyone!!!! I am back with a new book :) I'm not gonna lie, I fell out of my Dolan twins phase a while ago, but I still enjoy reading and writing books, so I decided to write this. I hope you guys enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it. This book means a lot to me.

I always appreciate feedback/constructive criticism/thoughts you guys leave in the comments! Vote for the chapter when you are finished reading so I can put out more <3

Just a reminder that you deserve a place in this crazy world we live in. You can always private message me if you need any advice, have a song recommendation, or just want to talk. :)