Ch. 1 Limbo

I jumped up to avoid getting hit by Zane's attack while Master Wu dodged to the side. This villain was stronger than we thought.
Kai and Jay were on their way to help but I'm not sure if it will be fast enough. We were close to winning. I know it. But this guy had something up his sleeve. Literally. He pulled something out of his sleeve and I heard Pixel yell at us, only for her shout to be cut off. All I could see was blue and the others. "Where are we?" Nya questioned. We all looked at each other. "It appears we're in Limbo." Master Wu stated. "What's Limbo?" I asked. Master Wu sighed. "It's a place in between realms. I don't know how long we will be here." He stated. Nya then started to panic. "What about Kai and Jay!?" She nearly screamed. Cole walked over to her. "Calm down, Nya. Everything will be fine... I hope."

Kai and I arrived to Pixel pining the man down. "What's going on? Where are the others!?" I questioned. Pixel glared at the man. "Tell them what you did!" She screamed at him. He flinched before looking at us with a big grin on his face. "Good luck, ninja. Let's see how you do without your friends for five years." He stated darkly. Kai ran to my side. "WHAT?!" he questioned, shocked. Pixel knocked the man out. "He sent them to Limbo for five years. A place in between realms." We both froze. "So we... We're on our own?" Kai asked. "I'm afraid so. It's just you two here to protect Ninjago until they get back." Pixel stated. I looked down. "We... We have to protect Ninjago... for their sake. I want them to return to a Ninjago they can live happily in." I stated. Kai looked at me with a face of determination. "Agreed."

This is a really small chapter but don't worry because there's more. It's just easier to set it up this way!

Also, I'mma start writting small little poems at the end of chapters to give hints to what's about to happen.

1... 2... 3... 4... 5
Read along as time goes by
Who survives
Who will fall
Who has built up
The strongest walls