The Charles brothers

(Really no need to read this chapter. Just background shit)

It was a beautiful night. It was a full moon with a bit of wind passing by. Interestingly enough, there was a man with green hair riding a horse to an abandoned building. Behind him being around 450 people who looked like complete 'gentlemens'. The green haired man got off the horse and screamed, "FIRE!"

The 'gentlemans' with projectile quirks used their power towards the building. Projectiles from lasers to darts to bomb were shot towards the building. As they landed the face of the building blew up and exposed a lot of other 'gentlemans' in the building.

"ITS AN ATTACK FROM THE YOUKAI FUCKERS!!"

"THERE'S THE LEADER SHUTEN DOJI!"

Izuku took his finger out of his ears and saw the members of the rival gang 'Charles brothers' running towards izuku with their swords and guns.

"Yuto. Take care of their front lines. I'll take care of the back lines." Izuku said as yuto emerged from the back. "Got it Shuten doji."

Yuto used his fire wings and went towards the enemy. As he was around 10 feet up, he took a sip of a liquid and spat out beautiful blue flames. Burning the members into crisp. Izuku used sneak to enter the building. As he was in, he saw panicked girls who were half naked and a door that had the words, 'boss room' on it. As he entered the room, he felt his instincts telling him something was wrong. Looking behind him, he saw the Charles' brother above the door and waiting for him. They had nunchucks for weapons and were definitely not japanese.

"So i guess the rumors were true. The Charles brothers are two black american brothers. Escaping America to japan because you guys killed too many and had to escape."

Izuku said as he entered the room and turned around to see both of them

"So your shuten doji? What is your purpose of being here?" Chris, one of the two brothers said with an obvious american accent.

"I can name many reasons. You're causing disturbance in my property. And... I want you guys to join my gang. I'm planning to take over mustafu."

"You think we will go under you?" Bobby, the other brother said with aggression.

"If you won't join willingly then i will have to force you."

As izuku said that, the door closed and he summoned 4 clones. The Charles' brother jumped down with their nunchucks and started to fight correspondingly. Their minds and body were very clearly synced. To a whole new level. The Charles brothers were quirkless. But their innate strength was amazing. Their body, mind, martial arts, wits and especially their nunchucks were amazing. Izuku knew this fight was going to be hard. Even though izuku could kill them easily, he wanted to recruit the brothers.

Izuku used one for all on his legs and started bouncing off the walls. Not only him but his clones as well. Making it hard for them to land a hit. But for izuku, he has been practicing this fighting style for a while now and it made it easy for him to attack. Izuku kicked Chris's sides and his clone roundhouse kicked Bobby's face. His other clone kicked Bobby's calves and izuku axe kicked Chris's face.

"How about now charles?" Izuku asked as he squatted down.

"No! Fuck off and kill us. We will never submit!"

"I'm not asking for submission. And I'm not asking you to get rid of your gang. I want our gang to merge. And me personally, I commend you for being quirkless and still being one of the top gangs in mustafa. It's not easy. And even if you don't have quirks, who cares! So i will ask you again. Will you join us?"

Chris and Bobby had an exchange of looks.

"Chris, your older you decide." Bobby said.

Chris stared at shuten doji and thought very hard. Youkai was not any small gang. Might as well be the top gang in mustafa. They have ties with yakuzas and the hero business. Known by every hero and some citizens. And especially their leader, shuten doji. Known to have 7 quirks and could stand toe to toe with all might when it comes to strength and speed. And his second in charge, Onibi (Yuto) known for his flame wings and hsi dangerous fires. Even fought with endeavour and escaped with minor wounds. They have the fame and the good to back their claims.

"Fine. We will join."

"Perfect!"