A Spy

After the mock battle trial, katsuki was sent to the nurse room while izuku went back into class to examine the other students. Izuku took notes of everybodies strengths, drawbacks and weaknesses. After everybodies mock battle, everyone was sent back to class to pack up their stuff. Before they left, Aizawa said to get ready for the next day for a field trip.

As izuku was taking the motorcycle back home, izuku got a call from yuto.

"Why did you call?" Izuku asked as he made a turn.

"I got some inside information." Yuto said.

"Go on."

"The league of villains is going to attack the USJ."

Izuku hard braked at a red light as he fitted his earbuds.

"Explain more."

"Well some of the spies we had in league of villains are telling us that they are going to attack USJ with 100's of cannon fodders to deal with the kids. I think this is the perfect time to show how heroic you are." Yuto said as izuku made a hard turn to his home.

"I'll call you back." Izuku said as he hung up on Yuto. Izuku walked into his home as he called allmight.

"Young man you called?"

"Yeah almight are you coming to USJ?"

"I... don't think I can. Young man, you know how I have a timer before I go back to my weakened form. But it's not like I'm going to be needed in the USJ. Anyways young man i have to go." Izuku felt the heavy atmosphere as allmight talked about his drawback. Izuku set up a meeting in the group chat and left his house right again.

.

.

.

1 hour later (In the charles brother headquarter)

"What is it you want yo?" Bobby said he entered the door.

He saw izuku and yuto sitting on the couch with seven and futo sitting on the chair.

"Where is chris?" Izuku asked as he looked at bobby.

"Chris is busy doing something. Why did you call this meeting?" Bobby said as he leaned against the door.

"I got inside information. The league of villains are going to attack USJ with hundreds of minions. And turns out they have a new being. Fill in the details yuto."

"Well from one of the guys, I heard that the league of villain science groups made a being named nomu. Nomu is a being that is brainless and has multiple quirks. They made a type of nomu they call anti-allmight." Yuto said as everybody's focus sharpeded.

"Thanks Yuto. So as he said, their nomu's are strong enough that they are confident in fighting heads on with all might. But there is another factor to this."

As izuku said this, 5 clones were summoned to cover each corner and the door.

"Is there a spy here?" As he said this, everyone looked around with suspicion written on their faces. The atmosphere in the room changed as izuku made the air around him thicker to make them feel like they were choking. Izuku observed everybody's face and body to find out who is the impostor among them.

After what felt like forever, izuku lifted the heavy atmosphere and smiled

"Actually I changed my mind. The L.O.V probably has his own spies in UA. I know our relationship between villain leaders is not the best and this is definitely not helping it. The real reason why I called you guys is to plan. Are we attacking with them or not?"

As izuku said this, the other leaders shared a glance.

"Well..." Seven (Leader of 7 rings) started, breaking the tension.

"If we think about it, what are we getting out from attacking them?"

"Kill future heroes or atleast injure them I guess." Bobby answered.

"Or... " Futo (Leader of Black nails) said.

"Why don't we try to break the image of the prestige hero school by showing how they got attacked with minimal security. Therefore We tarnish their image and we look good to the League of villains."

"Yes that could work." Izuku said.

"Then why don't we align ourselves with the league of villains for now. Like a temporary alleignation. Yuto can you handle that?"

"I'll do it right now."

Yuto left as Izuku and the rest of them talked for half an hour before they all left to do their respective job.

"Yuto how is it going?" Izuku asked as he reached home.

"Sh-Shuten Doji. H-Help...." Yuto said with a weak voice.

Izuku put his phone down as he felt cold sweat roll down his face.

"Yuto... shit"