Prologue

[Host is reaching the limited amount to activate system]

'huh?'

[Host is ready to activate system. Do you wish to accept the power Y/N?"]

'what are you talking about... what is this?'

[Host seems confused. Memory flash will appear.]

'H-huh?'

Then Suddenlyn a flash of memory appeared in izukus head. Starting at morning. He went to school and stayed as low as  possible.

As the school was ending, a teacher came in with a stack of paper. Talking about hero and stuff. But he had to say that izuku was also going for UA.

His childhood friend turned bully katsuki, got mad and decided to torment izuku as he always have done.

Izuku then remembered the sludge incident. He got saved by his favourite hero and his favourite hero also rejected his goal. Destroying izukus last thin thread of hope.

While walking back home, he hard a explosion and ran to the scene. There he saw his friend katsuki going through what he did. Izuku, not being able to stand this, decided to run and try saving katsuki.

But things didn't work out as he thought. The bag he threw completely missed the slime villain and in turn got him stuck with katsuki.

But his friend that he tired to save, burned izukus face and the eye of the  the slime so he could escape. There he saw katsuki, run back to the heroes with out even sparing a glance at izuku.

When he finally reached the protection of the hero, he smiled at him. Lipping the words
'You couldn't become anything anyways'.

Izuku, finally filled with anger gave a final struggle to leave. To say to katsuki.... But what could he have said? Even his own mother didn't believe him. And the worlds greatest hero thought he couldn't be a hero either. He lost. He cant be a hero.

Then how about a villain?

The memory flash finished as izuku came back to the empty space he was once in.

[Host is ready to activate system. Do you accept the power Y/N?"]

Izuku smiled like a maniac and clicked yes.

Another flash came over as izuku closed his eyes.

This time I will change. I will kill the ones who wronged me. I will not be restrained anymore. I will beat this hero and villain system. I will become
The glitch in the system.

A/N: and again this is a rewrite of my old story. This one would be the better one. Obviously. Also please comment since that motivates me to keep on writing.