One

Cat wasn't sure when he'd turned into a stalker of sorts, and he didn't care too much about it, either. He knew that being one of the "invisible people" was a blessing in disguise. It meant no one ever noticed him spying on his longtime crush and idol, Thai Niyomdecha, each time the older guy had football practice or was just hanging with two of his best friends, Mongkol Iamsamang and Bannarasee Chanthotong, nicknamed Em and Roan respectively. It really helped that Cat was small, almost as small as the average middle school girl - though he would cheerfully knock anyone who said that to his face on their ass, then punch their teeth down their throat.

With a smile on his face the whole time.

Currently, Cat was hidden around the corner of the high school part of All Saints Academy, the private Catholic school he attended with his best friend, Benjamin Daichendt, or Ben for short. Ben wasn't available at the moment, so Cat was on his own to watch "his" precious P'Thai. Cat's emerald green eyes were glued to the lean physique of Thai, dribbling the football past Roan and then scoring on Em, the chosen goalkeeper for the day.

"That's four, Roan," Thai teased, drawing the back of his hand over his forehead to wipe off the sweat. "Aish, it's hot. How long do you want to play?"

Roan did not look pleased. "Until I can get at least one goal on you, Thai. It isn't fair!"

"He's taller and faster," Em drawled from the goal, as if he didn't care about where he was or what he was doing. Em often had an expression of indifference on his face, drawing squealing girls to him for his cool attitude and appearance.

The only thing that killed that image was his smile - because when he smiles, his cute-ass dimples were on full display.

Roan flipped Em off, not really meaning it. He was just frustrated that he wasn't scoring on Thai.

Cat's gaze flicked from Em to Roan, then back to Thai. He idly wondered where the fourth member of the friend group was...

"You started playing without me??"

Cat's eyes locked onto the beautiful face of Karnchana Songwonwong, aka Rose, Thai's third best friend. She was Em's height and had the same cool and indifferent image. People had labeled them the Ice Prince and Ice Princess. The nickname didn't suit Rose's real personality. She may be cold to people who chased after her because of her looks, but in reality she was such a sweet, kind, warm person. Cat should know. She's helped him pick up his books after he's tripped over thin air and gone sprawling on the floor with his belongings scattering everywhere - many, many times.

So humiliating.

"Cat!"

Cat jumped at the whisper-yell in his ear, promptly swatting at Ben for scaring him. "Ai'Asshole!" He hissed.

Ben barked a quiet laugh, dodging his friend's weak hits. He peered over Cat's head. "Football again, huh?"

"Yeah..."

"Odd. P'Roan usually likes to de-stress from exams by taking a girl or two home. I wonder why the big switch?"

Ca shrugged, going back to staring unashamed at Thai. Damn...he's so cool. It isn't fair. I wish I was like that.

Ben hid a smile at how obsessed Cat was with the "famous" Thai. His own gaze fell on the short guy named Em. Ben cocked his head like a puppy would, watching as Em and Rose exchanged spots, Em promptly stealing the ball from Roan as Thai took up the position in the opposite goal. Em had never looked Ben's way once...yet Ben still liked to watch him play. There was something about Em's never-give-up attitude, the fierce way he took care of himself.