𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟾

Jungkook pov

Jungkook pov

I was waiting for my mate in our room, where he had asked me to meet him. I was a bit nervous, as I didn't know where he will be taking me. I put on a simple and cosy outfit as he had asked me to. I was pacing around the room, when suddenly the door opened and my mate entered. I took in the intoxicating smell of wood and pine, as he came closer.

"So, shall we go?" He asked, looking at me with his one hand spread open to take my hand.

"Sure" I said taking his hand in mine and interwining our hands. He pecked my lips before we walked out the room.

We left the packhouse and headed towards the forest. I was a bit sceptical, because of the rogues. I started biting my lips, feeling a bit nervous.

I pressed a bit against his hands, which made him look at me. "I am not going to abandon you there, don't worry. And if there will be any rogues, I will protect you from them." He said, leaving a kiss on oir interwined hands.

I smiled and nodded. "We need to change into our wolves though. Are you fine with that?" He asked.

"Why not" I said. After some sounds of cracking bones we both shifted into our wolves.

He nudged against my fur. I tilted my head before nodding and followed him into the forest. My wolf wanted to play for sometime with our mate, so I climbed onto his back. He steadily kept me on his back, before falling down, such that we both fell on our sides. We rolled into the mud for sometime.

After that we both ran into the forest, chasing each other for sometime. It was a lot of fun. The last time I had this much fun as wolves was when me and Gguk were kids. We played till we got tired. I lied down on the ground. My mate sat in front of me and placed his snout near mine. I leaned my head into his.

We stayed like that for sometime, until it was near sunset

We stayed like that for sometime, until it was near sunset. He suddenly rose and poked my head with his snout. I looked at him and got up. He nudged me to follow him and I obeyed.

We covered a small distance before reaching a small cave. He motioned me to follow him. I was confused. But I did trust him so I followed him inside. The cave was pitch dark. But I could see light at the end of the cave. We both walked there and I was met with the most beautiful sight I had ever seen.

 We both walked there and I was met with the most beautiful sight I had ever seen

I stood there looking at the scenery in front of me while he stood beside me. Our wolves didn't have that big of size difference, as he was a Trueblood and I was a True Omega. We both sat down at the peak and admired the view.

I felt him put his head on mine. I leaned into his touch and we stayed like that for a while. It had been an amazing day today, and I couldn't ask for a more loving mate. Even though we didn't share any words, I still loved the comfortable silence we both had in between us.

I didn't want anything at the moment except my mate. After sometime we both got up and left the place. We were walking back to the pack, when two rogue wolves approached us. V stood in front of me and hid me from the rogued. There were only two of them. V attacked one of them and ripped him into pieces.

While he was attacking the first one, another wolf attacked him on his leg. It bit him too hard, that it started bleeding. I could feel myself getting angry. I growled loudly, making them flinch. Seeing them getting distracted, V took the chance and tore the other ones body too.

I approached him and looked at his leg. It was not torn badly but still the blood wouldn't stop. So, I licked on the wound. He whined because of the pain. But since he is a trueblood, the wound was healing quicker than for normal wolves. We stayed there until he could walk properly.

We ran back to the pack house. We both changed into our human forms. V was still limping because of the wound, so I took him to Hobi Hyung.

Hobi hyung took a small glance and quickly wrapped his wound. He said, "No more extreme exercises for today. Since, you are a trueblood it will heal by tomorrow. Take some medicine and a lot of rest."

We both thanked him and went to the pack house to wait for Tae and Gguk. After I helped him sit down on the sofa, he put his head on my lap and sighed.

"What happened baby?" I asked patting his head.

"I am sorry for putting you in danger. I never meant to do that bun. I swear." He said looking at me with shimmering eyes.

I ruffled his hair and kissed his lips, "You protected me baby. Why will I ever think that you would try to hurt me. I trust you more than enough to know that you could never even try to do that. If anyone should be blamed, it should be me. I couldn't even help you to fight against those rogues." I said.

He took my hand in his and kissed it. "You being beside me is the greatest form of help I want from you. And you were there today. That is all I want." He said.

I smiled at him and kissed his head. Although the date had been filled with a bad event, the rest of the date had been splendid, and I was happy that I had V as my mate.

 Although the date had been filled with a bad event, the rest of the date had been splendid, and I was happy that I had V as my mate