𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟾

Jeongguk pov

Jeongguk pov

After deciding on the decoration and security for the festival, me and Tae headed to our room. I was a bit worried about Kook. He looked dull and worried about something, it had been killing me to know, so I decided to ask Tae.

"Bub" I called him, making him turn towards me. "Yes?" He asked with a smile. "Is Kook fine?" I asked, "He looked a bit worried." I said.

He sighed. "Umm, he is a bit worried, I guess?." He said. "Why?" I asked him, frowning. "Well, I don't know if I am allowed to tell this to you or not." He said.

"Why?" I asked, "Kook is my brother, don't I have the right to know why he is worried?" I asked him, frowning even more. He held my hand, calming me down.

"Let's talk about this after we go inside our room, shall we." He said, and I sighed nodding.

When we got to our room, I locked the door and made him sit beside me on the bed. "So tell me now." I said, waiting for him to answer.

He sighed nodding. "Well, you see Kookie says he isn't ready to mate yet. He is worried on how V is going to react about that." Tae said looking at me.

My eyes widened. I never really felt Kook would feel that way. Seeing the relationship between both of them, I never thought of him having such thoughts.

I never really pondered much about it, because one; since we were teenagers we had been taught about mating and that it is necessary, and two; mating was the first stage of wolves mate bond.

I slowly held Tae's hands in mine. "Bub, I have never even asked you this before, but are you ready?" I asked him.

I know Tae had assured me many times about this topic, but I never really asked if he was ready. I looked at Tae, who was looking at me with his signature smile.

He leaned forward and pecked my lips. "I wouldn't want to have it any other way, Ggukie. I am ready, and I know that. The real question is, are you?" He asked me as I smiled.

"Ofcourse I am! I just want to make you mine as soon as possible." I said kissing the back of his hands, making him giggle.

"Do you think V would accept his request?" I asked him. He smiled and nodded. "V is very sensible. I am sure he wouldn't even dare to do anything against Kookie's wishes." He said.

"I agree with you. V is too calm for a Trueblood, unlike me." I said chuckling.

"Well he did train for ten years to control his wolf. I would be shocked if he wasn't." He said.

"He does have a lot of patience, doesn't he?" I asked smiling. "That he has. But only till his loved ones are untouched by any sort of harm. Once the last string of his sanity breaks, all chains of hell will break lose." He said.

"I hope that never happens though." He mumbled, looking down. "Me too." I said kissing his head, before we headed downstairs. We went down to find all the others in the living room except Jin hyung and Jimin hyung, who were in the kitchen, and V and Kook, who were nowhere to be seen.

Tae went to the kitchen, while I sat opposite to Yoongi hyung, on the empty couch. "Where are V and Kook?" I asked him.

"Don't know they didn't come down yet. Maybe they are in their room." He said as I nodded.

We all spoke for sometime till Kook and V came down. Kook went to the kitchen, while V came and sat near to me.

"All good?" I asked him, and he nodded smiling. "Yeah." He said, showing me a thumbs up.

Soon, we heard a small squeal from the kitchen followed by Jin hyung and Tae coming out of the kitchen. They both slowly came and kissed V on his head, before patting his head. Jin hyung mumbling, "My tiger's all grown up."

V broke into a smile as they went back to the kitchen. Before the others could ask anything else, the pups came running to the living room.

Haru came and sat between me and V, while the twins went towards Namjoon hyung, Hobi hyung and Yoongi hyung.

"Hi princess" V said taking Haru in his arms. "What did you play today?" He asked her. She smiled ranting to him her whole play schedule while the twins soon joined her, sitting on V's both sides.

The ranting session ended when the omegas called us for dinner. We smiled looking at the pups who had already dashed to the table. The remainder of evening and night was filled with laughter and delicious food.

I smiled looking at everyone smiling and laughing together. I hope this happiness stays for a long time.

 I hope this happiness stays for a long time

♥️