Love.

Shyamsundara came to the chamber of his beloved Vaidarbhi. As she saw him, Rukmini covered her face with one veil. He came close to his beloved and sat besides her. "Oh, my Rukmini is sitting veiled. Are you shy of me beloved?" he said romantically. She blushed from her veil and he gently, uncovered her face. Beneath the veil, there was the most beautiful, transcendental face that Krishna had seen in his life.

"You are truly very beautiful," said Krishn. Rukmini saw towards him and smiled. "Not more than you my lord", she replied to him sweetly and gave him one close hug of love.

"Thank you for rescuing me Krishn. I was about to end my life if you did not come", she said to him. He sweetly told her "Why I would not save you princess? I also love you that very minute, when I saw you. When you sent your letter, I came to know that you also love me. Therefore, I came for you Oh Rukmini." Rukmini smiled. Her wish had come true and her Krishn, her Dwarikadhish was hers  now. She was feeling blessed to be married to him who was Lord of the three worlds.

Krishna put his hand into her hair which he untied. She felt peace in his touch which was divine. With love he started to put mogra flowers on her tresses and she came close to him. "I have to show you some thing now", Rukmini said to Krishn. She brought one gold box and from that box, she had taken out Shyamsundara's flute which he had given her. "Oh, you did brought this Vaidarbhi!" exclaimed Krishn. "How can I not carry this with me my Lord, for this is truly close to me. I had carried this flute along with me when I went with my mother, and maids to the temple. All I had hope was of you rescuing me", she said sweetly to him. 

Krishn was pleased with Vaidarbhi. He started playing his flute most mellifluously, enchanting Vaidarbhi. Rukmini had never listened to such transcendental tune. He came close to her and she also came close to him. Even Gods were pleased to witness Rukmini and Krishna uniting in Dwapara Yuga who were themselves Goddess Sri and Lord Vishnu.