❧[♡︎] Chapter 1

Raavi still couldn't believe how her entire life changed in few hours.

Her dreams of marrying dev were completely shattered.

On top of that she is now married to Shiva,the person whom she hates the most.

As they sat in the car heading home raavi was continuously crying thinking about her fate.

Shiva who noticed this did feel bad for her but didn't show it out.

"Hey Mami ki behna ki beti!Don't you have anything else to do other than cry?!"He asked annoyingly while raavi looked at him shockingly with teary eyes.

"Why are you irritating me now shiva? can't you leave me alone?!"She asked in cracking voice.

Shiva was about to say something but stopped when they reached to their house.

As soon as the car stopped shiva got down leaving raavi inside the car.

She wiped her tears and got down the car.

Dev and Rishita stood front in the entrance followed by Shiva and Raavi behind them.

Just then dhara came and was about to do their Aarti and to welcome them inside.

Raavi was thinking about all the moments she spent with dev and her dreams of entering into pandya parivaar as dev's wife.

She was brought out of her thoughts as Rishita was questioning dhara about why she was doing their Aarti when their Sas was suppose to do it.

Shiva was annoyed with Rishita's behaviour as she went on insulting dhara.

In between she dragged raavi into it and shiva had it.

"Raavi!Her name is raavi!Speak to her and about her properly or else I will show you your real place!"Shiva spatted in anger.

"Shiva!"Dhara said and he looked at her.

Dhara signalled him to stay silent and he didn't say anything else further.

Suman then tells whoever wants to come can come or can leave and that dhara only will do the Aarati. 

[ A/N suman has no issues with dhara here ]

Rishita got angry at everyone were supporting dhara and didn't say anything else.

Dhara did the Aarti and welcomed both married couples inside.

After completing some rasmon's dhara spoke.

"Dev,Shiva take Rishita and Raavi with into your rooms!"She said

Dev nodded and went into his and Rishita's room Along with her.

"Shiva,me and Gombi can adjust anywhere..you stay in the store room with raavi for few days until we make arrangements for another room..I made all arrangements for you both in that room..raavi I hope you can adjust for few days..!"Dhara said

"Bhabhi there is no need for that!We will stay in that store room..We have no problem in staying there!"Shiva said

"Gombi come with me,We should go and made sure if maa took her medicines!"Dhara said.

Gautam nodded and together they left.

Shiva was about to go but stopped when he saw raavi still standing there.

"Will you come or will you stand here like a statue?"He asked

"I don't want to stay In the same room with you!"Raavi said

"As if I am dying to!bina kuchh bole bas aa jao varana dhara bhabhi ko bura lagega!"Shiva said

Raavi had no other option and went along with shiva.

When they went inside raavi looked around whereas shiva went to get changed.

After 5 minutes he came out wearing his regular clothes.

Raavi sat down on the floor and he looked at her.

"Haat!kya tum poore bed par kabja karake soenge!"He asked

"Haan I will do that only!tum jao aur sone ke liye koe aur jagah dhoondho!"Raavi said.

"Hey Mami ki behna ki beti yeh mera ghar hai!"Shiva said

"Ab yeh mera ghar bhi hai!I have equal rights as you!"Raavi shot and they started arguing and just then Krish came in without knocking.

"Sorry sorry!I didn't realise you guys were talking!"Krish said

"Are we talking?!"Both of said together looking at Krish and then at each other.

"Fine fine you guys continue!I will go! Raavi bhabhi here are your clothes!"Krish said bringing raavi's bags inside and left.

"mere paas tumhari naatak ke liye time nahin hai.I will sleep!"He said lying down on the bed.

"Even I don't have time for your stupid drama!"She said lying down besides him but leaving some distance between them.

Shiva covered the duvet on top of him.

Raavi saw this and pulled that duvet away from him and covered herself.

Shiva glared at her and pulled it off her.

They started pulling it towards eachother and in the end raavi got it and completely covered it on her so he couldn't take it again.

"Chipkali!"Shiva said and looked away.

"Ghadeda!"Raavi said and turned to the other side.

~~~

Hey guys!Hope you enjoyed the first chapter.

I started watching pandya store recently and I am loving Shiva and Raavi so much!💗

Hope you will enjoy my version of ShiVi's story.

Do vote and comment!❤️