❧[♡︎] Chapter 5

"Bhabhi coffee!"Shiva said standing near the kitchen door.

He didn't realise that raavi was there too.

"Raavi here,give it to him"Dhara said giving her the cup of coffee.

Raavi nodded and dhara left to go check on gautam and Krish.

Raavi went towards shiva,stood infront of him and gave him the cup.

He took a sip of the coffee while raavi was staring at him.

"Why did you lie?"Raavi asked.

"What did I do?"He asked

"You bought the bangles your self but you said dhara di asked you too.Why did you lie?"She asked and he started coughing.

"Shiva!!Are you okay?"Raavi asked in concern patting on his back.

Shiva stopped coughing and quickly left without saying anything leaving raavi who couldn't help but smile a bit.

~~~

"Dev,will you go to the store and look after it for today?Shiva you stay home and check over the bills and all for today!"Gautam told dev and shiva.

"Haa Gaumbi,whatever you say"Both shiva and dev said.

"Dev I will come and join you in sometime.In the mean time you look after it"Gautam said and dev nodded.

Dev was about to go but stopped when Rishita came.

"Dev stop!where are you going?"She asked coming while everyone were staring at her.

"Dev come on naa,we just got married and you should send more time with me but instead you are leaving me alone and going?!"Rishita asked while everyone looked at her in shock.

"Rishita,he is just going to our store right?he will be back soon"Dhara said trying to convience her.

"But.."She was about to say something but stopped when dev spoke.

"Rishita,I will be back soon! Don't worry"Dev said and left.

~~~

Shiva was home the whole day and raavi was in the kitchen making lunch.

She decided to make paratha's to everyone.

But the box which had that flour was on the top shelf.

She tried to take it out but could not reach it.

She saw a stool in the kitchen and bought it.

She stood on it and now again tried to take it.

Shiva who was passing by saw this.

He didn't know what took over him but he stood there staring at her with a small smile on his lips.

Then his eyes fell on her legs which were at the very end on the stool and that stool was also not that stable.

Raavi took the flour box out but She lost balance and was about to fall but shiva caught her but then they fell down with raavi down and shiva on top of her and the flour fell on both of them.

Kehte hain
Khuda ne iss jahaan mein
Sabhi ke liye kisi na kisi ko hai banaaya
har kisi ke liye

They shared an eye lock and stayed that way for sometime until Raavi looked away.

Shiva realized their position and stood up.

Once he stood up he looked away but raavi was still on the floor covered with the flour.

"He is not even being a gentleman.."Raavi muttered and next thing he did was give her his hand still looking away.

Tera milna hai uss rab ka ishaara

Maano mujhko banaya tere jaise hi kisi ke liye

Kuch toh hai tujh se raabta

Raavi placed her hand in his and he helped her stand.

She stepped on the flour and was about to fall again but shiva caught her again.

"Thank you.."Raavi said standing up moving away from him a bit.

"Go and fresh up..I will change in Gaumbi's room"Shiva said and left.

Raavi too went to get herself cleaned and change.

~~~

"Gaumbi,You came alone?Where are shiva and dev?"Dhara asked as Gautam came.

"There will come dhara,Shiva is on his way but dev will leave a bit late.."Gautam said and Rishita heard this.

"What?!How can you make him stay there?My poor dev has been working hard since morning and it is 8pm and he has to stay still?!"Rishita asked

"Rishita,It is nothing like that.."Dhara said

"Then what?If dev gets to stay there then why is shiva coming home?Or you can made shiva stay there instead of dev!Shiva does this work only right?"She asked

"Rishita,Me,Shiva and dev we all take care of the store.Everything is equal for us"Gautam said trying to make her understand.

Raavi too stood besides Dhara.

"Then call shiva and tell him to go to the store and ask him to send dev!Anyways shiva loves being around those oils,smells and all!"She said insulting shiva and Raavi had enough.

"Enough Rishita!Do not speak about shiva like that!Shiva respects you and you have no right to speak about him like this!"Raavi said defending Shiva.

Dhara And Gautam felt happy to see Raavi taking stand for Shiva and what they didn't know was shiva heard this whole conversation.

~~~

Hey guys!Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Do vote and comment!❤️