❧[♡︎] Chapter 4

The Pandya family finished the puja in the temple and went back home.

In the evening the family were sitting in the living room chatting.

Just then dev came.

"Rishita,I brought you a gift!"He said with a smile while everyone looked at him.

"Wow!!What is it dev?!"Rishita asked getting excited.

He took out a small box and gave it to her.

"Dev!These earrings are beautiful..Thank you so much baby!"She said hugging him while everyone else looked away and raavi looked down hurtfully.

Shiva,Dhara and Gautam noticed this.

Gautam and dhara felt helpless and dhara decided to take raavi with her.

"Raavi,let's go and prepare dinner.
Will you help me?"Dhara asked.

"Sure Dhara di.."Raavi said and went with dhara quickly.

After dhara and raavi went into kitchen shiva stood up.

"Shiva?!Where are you going?"Gautam asked

"I have some work Gombi.I have to go now"Shiva said.

"But at this time?Dhara and raavi also went to make dinner naa?Go after having dinner"Gautam said.

"No Gombi it is small work only,I will be back like in 20 minutes..."Shiva said.

"Okay fine but come back soon.."He said.

Shiva nodded and left.

~~~

As dhara and raavi were serving to everyone dhara noticed that shiva was missing.

"Gombi where is shiva?Is he in his room?"Dhara asked.

"No dhara he said he had some work so he went out.He should be back by now but still he didn't come"Gautam said.

"Gombi!He is home!"Krish said and everyone looked towards the main door and saw shiva come in.

"Where did you do at this time huh?You could have gone after dinner naa?Come and sit!"Dhara said making him to sit.

"Raavi you also sit..You must be hungry too!"Dhara.

"No dhara di..I will eat later -"Raavi said but dhara made her to sit besides shiva.

~~~

After finishing the dinner everyone went into their rooms whereas raavi helped dhara with cleaning up.

Once she was done raavi went into their room.

She opened the door and shiva was standing right there scaring her.

"Shiva!!Why are you standing here like a ghost?!"She shot.

"In this house there in no other ghost than you mami ki behen ki beti!"He said.

"Shiva..!!Ughh!Arguing with you is a waste of time!"She said pushing him away slightly and went inside.

~~~

Raavi was adjusting the bed and in between she kept taking glances at shiva who was looking at her and was trying to say something.

But when she was looked at him he looked away.

"What is up with him?Why is he acting so weird?"Raavi though.

"Do you want to say something?!"She asked looking at him while shiva was looking here and there and then at her.

"These are for you.."He said taking a cover out and placing it infront of her.

"What is this?"She questioned.

"Open it and see it for yourself"He said and lied down on the bed.

Raavi opened the cover and saw bangles.

She was surprised when she saw them and looked at shiva who closed his eyes trying to sleep.

"You..bought them..?for me..?"She asked slowly

"Woh..I..Dhara bhabhi told me too..so..I bought them.."Shiva said.

"I would have been happy if he himself bought them for me..but dhara di told him too.."Raavi thought.

When raavi looked away shiva opened his eyes and stared at her.

"Dhara bhabhi didn't tell me,I bought them myself..I don't think telling you is the best idea.."He said to himself looking at her.

Flashback

Shiva felt that raavi was feeling bad and decided to buy her a gift.

Without telling anyone about to the gift he normally said he had some work and went to buy raavi some bangles.

He went to a store and asked the shop keeper to show some bangles.

The shop keeper kept some bangles in different types of colours while shiva was staring at them in confusion not knowing which color to get her.

"All colours would look good on her..which one shall I get?"He thought.

"Do one thing..give me two bangles in each color you have and pack them.."
He said and the shop keeper nodded.

He paid the bill and went home.

End of flashback.

~~~

Next morning after raavi got ready she wore the bangles shiva bought her and then went into the kitchen.

"Good morning dhara di.."Raavi said.

"Good morning Raavi!"Dhara replied with a smile.

As dhara was making breakfast raavi was made coffee for everyone.

Then dhara noticed raavi's bangles.

"Wahh Raavi..your bangles are so beautiful...where did you buy them?"
Dhara asked with a smile.

"I don't know dhara di..Shiva bought them!"Raavi replied.

"What?!Shiva bought them for you?!"Dhara asked in shock but was equally happy too.

Raavi was confused as she thought dhara knew about this.

"Dhara di you knew about this naa?Why are you acting shocked?"Raavi asked.

"What?!I don't know about this raavi.."Dhara said.

"Shiva told me you sent him to buy me these bangles!"Raavi said.

"He said what?!Raavi I didn't send him or anything!"She replied.

"Shiva lied to me..?!"Raavi said realising but deep down she felt happy knowing that he himself bought them for her and smiled a bit.

~~~

Hey guys!Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Do vote and comment!❤️