❧[♡︎] Chapter 3

I am super sorry for the late updates,I am down with fever from last few days and have been sick over a week.

I couldn't update because of that but will try to update more frequently now.

Thank you for being supportive and enjoy the chapter :)

~~~

Raavi out of fear unknowingly hugged shiva catching shiva totally off guard.

"Hey!What are you doing?Let go off me!"Shiva said trying to get out of her hold.

"Shiva please!!I am so scared of chipkali!!"Raavi cried.

"Wah!First time see a chipkali afraid of a Chipkali!"He muttered which raavi heard but did not say anything as she was so afraid.

"Shiva please...!"She cried.He felt bad for her and unknowingly wrapped his hands around her,hugging her back.

"Raavi..!"He called.

Raavi was shocked when she heard her name coming from his mouth.

He was calling her raavi and she couldn't believe it.

After hearing those chipkali,Mami Ki behna ki beti, ghadeda and many names like these it was so different hearing her name from his mouth.

Shiva too couldn't believe he actually called her raavi.

He realised how she felt relaxed in his arms and how she stopped crying after him calling her raavi.

"It's okay..nothing will happen..to you..!"He said

"As long as I am with you..I will not let anything happen to you..!"Shiva said while raavi was thinking if this is a dream or reality.

Shiva looked at the wall and noticed that the chipkali was not there on the wall.

He broke the hug but raavi was still hugging him.

"That Chipkali left..!"He said looking at her while she was staring at him still hugging him.

"Mami ki behna ki beti!"He said loudly bringing her out of her thoughts.

"Huh?what?!"She asked

"That Chipkali is gone!"He said.

Raavi looked at the wall and after seeing it gone she broke the hug and moved away from shiva.

Both of them didn't say a word and remained silent.

Shiva decided to leave and when he was about to go out of the room raavi spoke.

"Thank you..."She said

"It is okay.."He said and left.

~~~

Raavi was unpacking the rest of her clothes which Jagant sent.

When she was dhara came inside.

"Raavi..!"Dhara said

"Haa dhara di?"Raavi asked and she noticed a bag in her hand.

Dhara came and sat down besides raavi.

"Do you want something dhara di?"Raavi asked

"Raavi you can finish unpacking in the evening.I will also help you then but now we have to go to the temple..!"Dhara said.

"Is there any reason?"Raavi asked.

"Haa raavi,shiva and you & dev and rishita are newly married,Gombi and I arranged a puja for you guys..!"Dhara said and raavi agreed.

"And Gombi bought you this saree..get ready soon..this will look so beautiful on you"She said giving the bag to raavi and she took it.

~~~

Raavi got ready in the saree which Gautam brought.

Just then there was a knock on the door.

"Everyone are waiting!Come soon"Shiva said from the outside and raavi opened the door.

Shiva was stunned when he saw her.She was looking so beautiful and he couldn't take his eyes off her.

Just then Krish came.

"Gombi is calling you and raavi!"Krish said

"Hey!How many times shall I tell you to call her bhabhi?!"Shiva said slapping on the back on his head.

"Oww!Sorry I mean raavi bhabhi!Gombi is calling you both!Come!"Krish said and they went.

~~~

Gautam and dhara took one bike,dev and Rishita took one bike,Krish went on a bike alone leaving raavi and shiva to go one together.

Except shiva and raavi everyone left whereas raavi was not sure about going with shiva.

"Will you come or shall I leave without you?"He asked.

Raavi didn't have any choice and later she sat on the bike and they left.

~~~

After sometime they arrived at the temple.

Shiva went to Park the bike and raavi went inside.

She went and stood with dhara and others.

"Where is shiva raavi?"Gautam asked

"He went to Park the bike Gombi,he will come"Raavi said.

That was when dhara noticed that raavi did not have sindoor in her maang.

"Raavi..come with me.."Dhara said taking raavi to the side with her.

"Raavi..where is your sindoor?You know it is important right?"She questioned and that was when raavi realised that she forgot it.

"Dhara di..I am sorry..I forgot.."Raavi said apologising

"Raavi..!"Dhara said and sighed.

Just then shiva came.

"Shiva come here!"Dhara said calling him and shiva came.

"Haa bhabhi?what is it?"Shiva asked

Dhara went and bought some sindoor.

"Shiva.."She said signalling him what to do.

Shiva and raavi looked at dhara and then at each other.

"Bhabhi but.."Shiva tried to say something

"Shiva..!"Dhara said and he agreed.He took little amount of it,raavi looked down and he applied it on her maang.

~~~

Hey guys!Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Do vote and comment!❤️