❧[♡︎] Chapter 7

Shiva didn't know what to do now as raavi woke up suddenly and they were so close.

"What are you doing huh?"Raavi asked.

"Noth..nothing"He replied standing up quickly.

"Don't lie shiva"Raavi said.

"I don't lie to a chipkali like you"He said and went to take a shower.

"I can never understand this bhootnath's behaviour!"Raavi said to herself.

"What is wrong with you shiva?!Why were you even looking at that mami ki behen ki beti like that?You don't like her so remember that"Shiva said to himself.

~~~

"So listen as everyone are here!"Suman said as everyone were in the living room.

"Tomorrow I have planned a puja and also invited some of our relatives as most of them couldn't make it to the wedding.So make all preparations According to that okay?"Suman said.

"Ji maa..we will make all the preparations regarding that so you don't worry"Gautam said.

~~~

Next day all the preparations for the puja were made and guests too came.

Prafulla and Anita too came.

As it was time for puja to start dhara went to bring raavi and Rishita.

Shiva stood in the corner alone and then his eyes fell on his wife who just walked in.

Raavi was looking so heavenly beautiful and he couldn't take his eyes off her.

Raavi was smiling the whole time while walking and then went to meet Prafulla and Anita.

"Shiva,we can understand that raavi bhabhi is looking so beautiful but you should know if you keep staring at her like that we will tease you!"Krish spoke bringing shiva out of his thoughts and he looked at Krish and dev who stood on both sides of him.

"What?!Are you mad?Why would I stare at that Chipkali!"Shiva said trying to change the subject.

"Why are you even lying shiva?She is your wife and you have the right to look at her!"Dev said.

"Both of you go and concentrate on your work!"Shiva said and went away while dev and Krish went after shiva to tease him more.

Gautam saw this and smiled as their hope of shiva and raavi leading a happy life was growing.

~~~

Shiva went into the kitchen to drink some water and raavi was there too.

"I..I came to drink some water.."Shiva said looking at her.

Raavi nodded and bought him a glass of water to drink.

Shiva quickly drank them and was about to leave when raavi spoke.

"Shiva,one second.."She said and he stopped.

Raavi went and stood infront him.

"Shiva I want to ask you something.."She said looking down.

"Haa?What is it?"Shiva asked.

"How do I look..?In this dress.."She asked and looked at him with a small smile.

"You look so beautiful.."He said and raavi's smile widened

"Oh my god!! Shiva this is the first time you complimented me!!"Raavi said happily getting excited

"Chipkali! Don't think too much!"He said and went out.

"I am happy that your behaviour towards me changed shiva.I am happy here with you and I wish you will stay this way only.."Raavi said to herself.