4 - escaping reality

Today is Friday, the first week of school is already done. Claire is driving back home after a stressful week full on new experiences and unfortunately a lot anxiety. It started with a panic attack at her dentist appointment on Monday. But during the week she had 5 other panic attacks at school, She didn't tel any of her brothers only Camille knew about them. She helped and supported her through the attacks at school in the toilet. Camille and Claire only know each other for 5 days know but they are already great friends. 

When Claire arrived at home she went in to the kitchen to get a snack and something to drink. Nobody was home so she had the whole house to herself, she decided to go out in to nature. A walk around in nature always helped her to calm down and fully relax. 

She went upstairs and went in to her room. She changed in something more comfortable and her walking shoes. Walked down stairs, grabbed her water bottle  and got in the car. She drove on small country roads to the parking place 10 minutes walking from the seven sisters (the cliffs). 

The wind was stronger than she expected it to be, but she was determined to go walk on the cliffs

The wind was stronger than she expected it to be, but she was determined to go walk on the cliffs. It can be dangerous to walk on the cliffs when there are strong winds and bad weather, bud Claire has lived there her whole life and didn't think it would be that bad on the top of the cliffs. 

-Claire Rose-

This walks should only be 10 minutes long but because of the wind it takes me 35 minutes to get on the top of the cliffs.  When I arrived at the top, the wind is so strong that It is hard to breathe normally, I can feel my asthma getting worse and I trie to grab the inhalator from my backpack. But then the wind gets even stronger and blows me over, making me fall harshly on the ground and my inhaler slips out of my hands and falls down the cliffs.  Out of panic I trie to get to it but before I know it  I feel my body slowly slip down the edge of the cliff  ass well. (this is 126 meter high). 

Everything is moving in slowmotion around me. And  all I can think of are the amazing memories I made together with my family and friends. I feel tears come down my cheeks because I'm scared and I don't want to loose my brothers.  But these thoughts come to a quick end because my body collaps harshly on the cold beach. The minut my body makes contact with the sand I feel so much pain through my whole body that not than long after I can feel myself slowly fade away in to the darkness.