8 - worried about her

After the talk with Harry and Oliver I fell asleep because everything that happened made my body very tired. When I wake up it feels like I have slept for only an hour, but when I look out of the window, I see that the sun is already setting. I have slept the whole day, it's going to be fun night then. Hopefully they can give me some sleep meds so I can go to sleep tonight an not stare at the ceiling the whole night.

"Hey mini, how are you?" I suddenly hear next to me. It scared the hell out of me, I almost jump out of bed. Shouldn't have done that because the pain radiates through my whole body reminding me about the incident. I feel a hand on my shoulder that guides me lying back in bed

 "Relax Claire, sorry if I scared you" I hear Noah saying next to me. 

"it's okay, you just scared me" 

"How have you been Mini, do I need to call Oll or Harry? Do you need pain meds?"

This is typical Noah, he is always asking so many questions.

"No I'm okay, no need to call them" I say with a small smile on my face

I can see on his face that he wants to talk with me about what happened, because last time with Harry and Oliver I freaked out. 

"How are you feeling Claire?" 

"I'm sort of good, because of the pain meds I don't feel too much pain. But I'm still here in the hospital and it makes me anxious, you know I don't like anything medical" I say to him whilst playing with my fingers. 

Noah takes a hold of my hands to try a comfort me a bit "and what's happening inside that pretty head of yours? They told me you we're very panicked this morning" Noah says. 

"I don't want to talk about it Noah, all I want is to be alone at the moment" Whilst I'm saying this I can feel the tears in my eyes but I look away so Noah can't see it. Definitely not in the mood to have a conversation with him when he's going all psychologist on me.

"Claire, do you think that is a smart decision to take right now? Do you think it will get better if you are alone here in the room with all your thoughts?" he says with his therapy voice. 

"Yes?" is say with a shaky voice.

"It doesn't sound very convincing Claire, but if that is what you want, I will leave you alone" and he stands up and walks out of my room without looking bag. Is he angry with me right now because I don't want to have conversation with him?

I'm just to scared to talk with him because than I have to tell him I'm not feeling too good mentally and haven't been taking my anxiety meds lately. He will probably be angry about it and my other brothers will be disappointed with me.

NOAH

I'm worried about Claire. Harry told me she almost had a panic attack this morning. She is holding all her emotions to herself, and I can see it's breaking her inside.

I walk to my car and drive to my brother's clinic because Harry and Oliver are probably both there at the moment.

I park my car next to Harry's and get out in front of his clinic, I walk and feel proud of them. It's not the regular clinics your used to, but they designed it so good it almost doesn't feel like a clinic. Oliver new what the impact could be of the environment, he wanted to create a safe space for people like Claire, who fear anything medical. He even has a terrace outside so people can get some fresh air and clear their head in a secluded space.

I walk to Olliver's office and see him and Harry both sitting on his couch, when I close the door, they both look at me with questioned faces

I walk to Olliver's office and see him and Harry both sitting on his couch, when I close the door, they both look at me with questioned faces. "What are you doing here? Is everything okay, did something happen with Claire?" asks Oliver with a worried face.

"Yes and no, I'm worried about her and I wanted to talk to you both about it" I say with a serious tone and walk to a chair opposite of them and sit down.

"Tell us what makes you this worried about her?" Harry says and stands up and makes me some coffee whilst I start talking. I explain to them what happened when I was visiting her and that she looked distressed but didn't want to talk about it and told me to leave her alone. 

"I know she did this before, and it didn't end well we all know that. I don't want It to get that far again. But I also think the hospital is making her very stressed, we know that everything medicals makes her anxiety worsen."

"Thank you for sharing this with us Noah" Harry says whilst he sits down again. "Is an idea if we would transfer her to a room here? The rooms we have here are private and look more like bedrooms. That will probably make her less stressed, and we could ask your interns Oll to take care of her because we're not really allowed to treat our own family" 

"yes, I think that's a great idea, let me call some people and I will also let the hospital know where she is right now that she will be moved to our clinic." Oliver says and he immediately stands up and walks to his desk to get his laptop and phone so he can start making arrangements.

"Harry, do you think she is still taking her anxiety medicine? Because is she is we might have to switch them. Find ones that are going to help her." I say to Harry with a lower voice so I won't disturb Oliver on his phone call. 

 " I honestly don't know Noah, she says she does but they way she acted the last couple of months makes me think it's not true. You might have to sit down with her again before it's getting bad again. I will also talk to her and let her know it's best to start therapy again, especially after that traumatic experience."

"Thank you, I would really appreciate that. She might listen to you better because you're the oldest of us all"