Sore Losers (Leviathan)

Content: Nothing better then torturing a cheater with your best friend!

(Trust me, this sounds worse then it is. This is just an elaborate shitpost.)

---

You watched on as Levi continued to link together evidence at the table, while at your side, Asmo talked about whatever to have your attention onto himself. He was happily entertaining himself regardless of your inattentiveness.

"Your telling me he actually thought he could get away with it? Haha." Once you got out of here, you thought with a smile, a certain someone was going to pay tenfold for wasting your time.

"Yeah and as much as I don't want to admit it, there is just no other explanation for what happened Mc." Levi grit his teeth together, barely suppressing his anger. His mind was racing, and it wouldn't take too long until all that was in there was:

"Don't summon lotan don't summon lotan don't summon lotan don't summon lotan don't summon.."

"Mc, dear, I think you should annd okay your already over there.." Asmo merely pouted as he watched you basically teleport yourself over to the table Levi was at.

"Dammit." You really didn't want to believe it, as all your efforts would have gone to waist, but clear cut evidence never lies. Usually.

"..You're right!"

Clear as day, Levi held up the deck of Uno cards Mammon used to supposedly "win" the game, easily distinguished from the rest as they were covered in cheeto dust.

"Gross right? I mean," Levi began, clearing his throat as he pointed to the deck in your hands.

"Being lucky is one thing, but getting six +4 cards in a row? Not just that, but all in ONE GAME alone?"

He immediately slammed both of his hands on the table between the two you, the rest of the cards quickly falling off due to his over the top outburst. Levi can make Asmo a run for his money in terms of being a drama queen, but it's entertaining, so you let him carry on.

"The deck doesn't even have five, let alone six, of these cards. Without these, there was no way he should have won that final game!"

He pointed out, quite literally, at some random part of the room no one was at for dramatic effect.

Quickly averting attention back onto himself with a loud sigh, Asmo had decided that he didn't need to hear more talk about some silly game. He wasn't even invited to be apart of it after all, which he will definitely hold over everyone's heads untill he eventually is, only checking in last minute to see what was up.

..All he found was two sore losers on the verge of imploding on themselves, so of course, he just had to step in.

"I really don't see why you all care so much this. Why not just.. let it go hm?" He said smoothly, a tone he used similar to whenever he spoke to calm down his adoring fans. It works like a charm!

With wide eyes, Asmo leaned back in his seat as the two of you instantly gave the demon a death glare. This truly caught him off guard, as usually people would be smiling in delight at his advice, and or at every word he ever spoke..

Granted, the people smiling back were usually Asmo simps but hey, they count.

"O-oh c'mon, letting go isn't that hard is it?" Asmo replied with a huff, looking away from the two of you. His heart can only take so much rejection a day and he gets plenty enough from you to last a lifetime.

"Let it go? LET IT GO!? Haha.. NO WAY!" Levi seethed, his knuckles quickly turning white at his sides after clenching together for so long. Sure, he thought, if this was a regular game, but it wasn't, and if it wasn't for Mammon you and him could have..