Hella Tired (Lucifer//Fluff)

Its confirmed Mc has no canon gender, so fly free my guys, gals and non-binary pals. :D

(If you get repeated notifs for this, sorry, Im fixing errors 2 years later because they keep bugging me haha)

---

Yawning, you made your way up from your bed to stretch for a bit. No matter what sleeping position you tried, your entire body stull ached in the morning. Man, if only you could just put a spell on yourself, but you don't have any magic. Ah, the perks of being human are truly wonderful.

After finishing your only exercise of the day like the lovable lazy person you are, you immediately flopped back down to the beautiful thing called a bed. It was oh so comfy, so understandbly you didnt want to leave it at all. Yet you also knew that if you stayed in any longer, it already being 7:50, and classes start at 8:10, you'd get your ass kicked by Lucifer. You've seen what he could do to Mammon, that, and you have a nice long life ahead of you so dying wasnt on the agenda anytime soon. Or ever, really.

After finally making up your mind, you slowly rised up from your bed and-

"MC!!!"

Mammons shout was so loud it startled you, making you fall off your bed with a groan. Dammit, just when you were finally being productive.

"Mammon.." You grumbled as you began to stand back up, while also  rubbing your now sore head. Your fists clenched together tightly, while you stood there trying really hard not to beat the demon outta him. 

"Oi! Finally...your awake! Yeesh, do all you humans really take this long?" Mammon grumbled out, making you sigh. Usually you'd make a sarcastic comback and or make him flustered, or both, but today your just not feeling up to it. You walked past him, gaining shouts of "Hey, dont ignore me!" and the classic "How dare you defy the second eldest!"

Continuing to go towards the bathroom to get ready for the day, you noticed he was still following you. Your eyebrow raised, confused, as you stopped in your tracks.

"Uh, are you really thinking of joining me Mammon?" You chuckled out, as Mammons face turned to one of confusion.

His face was neutral as it took him a few seconds to realize what you meant. Only when he finally realized what he was, albeit unintentionally doing, did his face turn red. You began to chuckle as he stumbled back a bit

Man, you just gotta love idiots.

"Like h-hell I would! Especially with a human!" He growled like a kitty cat who got their toys taken away as he quickly left. Once you heard the door of your room shut, you rolled your eyes. Today was definitely off to an interesting start.

---

After taking less than 10 minutes to get ready, which is a new record for you, you made your way to the dining table. All the other brothers are already there, which probably meant your food was already eaten by Beel. Not that you wouldn't have given to him if he asked, his puppy eyes get to you each and every time. Oh well.

After greeting everyone, you sat down onto your seat, only to find that all your food was still there.

On the plate.

Fully intact.

None of the soup had been touched, at all.

"Huh?" Now this, this was fucking weird. Beel, whos seat is right next to you, noticed your confusion like the good friend he is. He quickly finished his chez burger (yum yum) and tapped your shoulder to get your attention. You turned to face him, ready to ask several questions.