Chapter 2

After five minutes I finally spot Jenn. She has this look on her face. Oh no, I know this look. The look of pure anguish, longing, hurt, regret, sadness, love, and of course heartbreak. I look to see who she was staring at. With the mix of emotions I know all too well. Ah! Jc Caylen, nice choice, he's attractive, funny, nice, a sweet heart, and adventurous. But, he is taken, now I understand the look.

He starts moving, I look at Jenn but her eyes are moving the opposite direction of Jc. I snap my head to where she was following. Holy shit, She's looking at Andrea Russett. I remember who she is now, Jenn and Andrea were best friends back in middle school. Those two might of well been conjoined together. They were inseparable. 

"Ah, the look of anguish, longing, hurt, regret, sadness, love, and heartbreak. I know that look anywhere." I say as I sit down next to Jenn, she jumps at my sudden presence, "You had me there for a second. I thought that was all for Jc. But I know who you were really looking at." Jenn's eyes widen and fill with fear. "Let me guess old best friends, who grew apart, and after the loss of contact you found out you were hopelessly in love with her?"

"How do yo--"

"You see that girl, Andrea is standing next to?" I cut her off. Jenn looks over to them, then back to me, and nods. "I'm in the same heartbreaking, pathetic, tragedy as you kid."

"You are in love with Aria Montgomery?"

"And you're in love with Andrea Russett." We sat in silence for a minute digesting what has just been revealed about one another.

"So what happened between you two? You know why aren't you two close anymore?" Jenn breaks the silence.

"I honestly don't know. The summer going into ninth grade we were inseparable for the first month then out of no where she stopped making plans and ignored my attempts to contact her. Then I came to school the first day and saw her with Andrea. As the school year went on those two were inseparable and I figure i had been replaced for whatever reason I'm still clueless on. What about you?"

"Is it weird how we have been and still are in the same situations. Same thing happened between us. One day nothing, a month later she was glued to Aria." Jenn confessed. Something brought those two together over night. But what could make two people drop their best friends and cling to each other for dear life?