an angel for a demon ☆ji changmin☆

NOT MINE, FOUND ON TUMBLR

“An angel, huh?” he muttered against your lips. When you pulled away for air, his eyes were shining in the darkest black, filled with so much greed and danger. Every cell of your body knew this was wrong. Angels were supposed to despise demons. So not even god knew what you were doing here, trapped between a bedroom wall and his hot body against yours.

“Is this what angels do? Are you sure you’re one of them?” he taunted. You must had been out of your mind. Any angel in their right state of mind would have never gotten into this situation, let alone submitted to this kind of teasing. And yet somehow, somewhere inside of you, his words only lured you further under his spell.

“I’m an angel,” you said. He laughed. It was a deep, clearly amused chuckle at your claim. His hands toyed with the white, satin dress that was hugging your body. He pushed it further upward, until his fingers were touching the side of your hips. And still, you didn’t stop him. In fact, every place he touched left you yearning for more. 

It wasn’t a yearning you were used to, not a sexual kind of need either. Rather it was pure curiosity. A crave for a matter of knowledge no angel should have.

His lips connected with yours again. They were hot and his tongue was forceful, drawing you in like a child drawn to candy. If you had not already been pressed against his body, you would have only wanted to get closer to him. You hadn’t been sure where to place your hands at first, but now they were in his hair and he didn’t seem to mind. In fact, whenever you pulled on his locks a little, he let out sounds that were almost animalistic, something you had never heard before. Especially not caused by your actions.

For a moment he detached himself from you. Swiftly, he pulled his black shirt over his head. Your heart raced in your chest at the sight of his bare body. You must had stared, because he chuckled again and grabbed both your hands. Almost too careful for a demon, he held them and lead them to his chest. You watched with hesitation. He guided them to his stomach, until you touched his hips and he came closer again.

His lips were inches from yours. There was something in his breath, you couldn’t make out the source, but it smelled intoxicating. There were so many new sensations and experiences coming over you in such a short amount of time, and yet you only wanted to know more.

“Little angel, tell me,” he spoke, “Are you going to stop me if I say I would like to see you without this dress on?”

Should you have stopped him? Definitely. Did you? By the lord, no. Instead, you shook you head ‘no’, and a devilish grin spread on his face. It should have scared you away. Why were you not scared? You should have run when you still could. Now, you were under his enticement, and you were realizing there was no way out.

But you didn’t mind. Your curiosity only grew when his hands slipped under the hem of your dress and pulled it up and over your head. You were bare in front of him. Angels didn’t wear common human underwear. Again, his reaction was new to you.

His black eyes widened slightly, before a now familiar grin spread on his lips.

“It’s a shame for angels not to use their body in the way it should be used,” he spoke, pulling you into another kiss. You weren’t sure what he meant, but it had to be sinful thoughts.

“I don’t understand,” you said, truthfully. He looked so deeply into your eyes, you thought you could see a spark of light in the black of his eyes. But it was probably just the reflection of the moonlight.

“I could use words to explain it to you. Or I could simply show you,” he said. “Which one do you prefer?”

You liked talking. It was the best way of conversating, you found. But it was old, and you were used to it. And one more new thing wouldn’t kill you now, after all this. And then curiosity got the best of you.