Afternoon delight ♡lee sangyeon♡

!NOT MINE! FOUND ON TUMBLR!

You open your eyes to find Sangyeon looking at you; his body illuminated by the gentle glow of the afternoon sun. The scintillating, almost heavenly, light dyes his hair and eyelashes a golden brown. His eyes are sparkling like a thousand stars were trapped behind them. He smells of aftershave and musk, a clean, sensual scent that draws you in. He was so gorgeous. You feel yourself warm up, butterflies fluttering in your stomach, as he smiles softly at you, noticing that you’ve finally woken up.

He’s lying with his head on your lap as you’re sitting in bed with your legs stretched out. You must’ve dozed off while you were stroking his hair back from his face with gentle fingers, fingers which were still subconsciously brushing through his wavy dark locks in your slumber. “You know, you look very beautiful when you sleep,” he says, with the sweetest smile that reaches his eyes, playing with the hem of your blouse. Your face heats up at his words, his low voice a pleasant lullaby that threatens to coax your eyes closed.

You gasp when you feel him lift the hem of your blouse up and blow a raspberry on your stomach. “Sangyeon! Stop it,” You whine, as you look down to see his eyes glimmering playfully. He was such a tease, sometimes. He gets up to pull you down into a lying position and climbs in between your legs, stopping at where your stomach is still exposed. Your hands move to cover yourself but Sangyeon’s faster, grabbing both of your wrists in one hand and holding them above your head. He’s got on a big smile, face to face with you, hair falling over his eyes, tickling your forehead.

Your initial surprise simmers into desire as you stare at his gorgeous face up close. He knew you couldn’t resist him, especially when he took charge like this. Your eyes travel down to his plush pouty lips and back up to his eyes. Taking the hint, he leans down, taking your lips in his. He presses his whole body down on yours, kiss deepening as his free hand traces your jaw, your neck, your collarbone, down your side to rest on your exposed hip. His fingers feel warm and soft brushing against your skin as you bite on his bottom lip slightly, pulling it with your teeth.

As he pulls away, you see his face is flushed, his eyes still a twinkling expanse of the night sky, but much darker now with a glint of lust. You find yourself holding your breath with anticipation of what he’s going to do next. “God, you’re so perfect,” he whispers, his arm snaking under you to wrap around your waist and pull your lower body up closer to his. He lets go of your wrists, his hand now travelling down your body and into your underwear. You whimper, breathing heavily, when his fingers brush your clit - he smirks at that, sliding your panties off all the way.

You whined impatiently when he goes to put his mouth on your clit, “Sangyeon, no, another time. Just fuck me now please, I can’t wait.” He couldn’t help but laugh, saying, “Patience, my pretty girl.” But he still obliges, being the sweetheart he is. You take his boxers off, the rest of your remaining clothes coming off just as fast. Spreading your legs apart, he teases your slit with his tip, you half-whine, half-moan for him to stop teasing. You hold your breath until he starts to slide into you, both letting out a sigh of relief. He sinks down so he’s over you, going as deep as possible, he sighs and lowers his forehead against yours.

You tangle your arms and legs around him with your fingers woven in his hair, you guide his mouth back to yours. As you kiss him, sucking on his tongue, Sangyeon’s hips start moving. Gently at first, he pushes himself in and out of you slowly, the pleasure building up and the pace torturous. The mattress squeaks quietly as you cling tighter to him, your walls clenching around him. He picks up the pace, thrusting in so deeply, you know you’re not going to last long. He feels so good, you can already feel your orgasm building.

Sangyeon’s thick arms flex as he holds himself up over you, his wavy locks falling over his face, brushing against yours. He pulls away, biting his bottom lip, muttering a curse word, you know he’s just as close as you are. It’s unbelievable how good he looks; his skin is golden where the sun hit him, he’s absolutely glowing with a light dusting of pink painted across his face. You run your fingers through his hair, digging your nails in when he fucks you deep and stays in that position, grinding his hips against you, giving you the pressure you need against your clit, as well.

“You don’t even understand how sexy you look right now, baby girl, fuck,” Sangyeon pants heavily, deep voice strained as he still moves inside you. He moves one hand between your bodies, down to your clit to rub tight circles on it. Overwhelmed with pleasure, you start moaning loudly as his thrusts speed up to match the rythym his fingers were playing on your clit. “Let go, my pretty baby,” he whispers, “Don’t hold back. Come for me.”