Sweeter than sugar □eric sohn□

!NOT MINE! FOUND ON TUMBLR!

"Mmmm, fuck, Eric...", you moan as you rock your hips on your boyfriend's mouth, the latter eating you out like a starved man. The lewd, squelching sounds he was making with his tongue and lips created a pornographic-like scene.

Honestly speaking, you were slightly concerned when Eric suggested to sit on his face, you even said you were scared of choking him with your pussy. His answer?

"I could choke on your cum anytime, baby".

And here you were, sitting on Eric's face, his muscular arms caging your thighs and your hands scraping his scalp from the pleasure. The harder you pulled his locks, the harder he sucks at your clit.

"E-Eric!", you mewl as you feel your orgasm wash over your body, thighs shaking in his vice-like grip and your insides clenching around his tongue. You try to lift yourself from his face, but he pulls you down harshly, making you yelp.

"You're not going anywhere missy, I'm not nearly done with you", he growls and looks at you with sinfully dark eyes. "Give me only a sec- Ahh!", you release a loud moan as you feel your insides being scissored open by two of his fingers. Combined with his harsh sucks on your clit and the relentless pace he set, your second orgasm didn't take long to build up.

"Fuck fuck fuck, Eric, too much!", you scream from overstimulation, but he doesn't let up. "Not yet, sweetheart", he digs his blunt nails on your thighs and switches to tongue-fucking your cunt brutally fast.

The knot in your stomach snaps for the second time, but much harder. You cum with what seems like a scream of Eric's name and you fall forward, your entire body shaking violently and your pussy absolutely sore. You are barely able to lift yourself off Eric's face and you gasp when you see the aftermath of your orgasm.

Your boyfriend's mouth and chin, covered in your juices. And the sheets around his neck completely soaked. The realization hit you then: you had squirted.

"God, Y/N, look at the mess you made, baby", Eric chuckles as he wipes his mouth clean, moaning shamelessly at the taste of your cum. "Sweeter than sugar", he comments with a loud pop of his now swollen lips.

"Stop complaining, you were the one who made me cum twice!", you whine tiredly. He smirks and pulls you by your legs, making you yelp in return. He settles himself between your thighs, his naked torso hovering over you.

"Wanna make that thrice, baby?"