34+35 ◇lee juyeon◇

!NOT MINE !FOUND ON TUMBLR!

Over the two months between meeting Juyeon and now, two things become clearly apparent to you:

The first being that he will never text you any time before eleven at night, and the second being that he loves eating pussy.

Long sleeve shirt once gracing his arms now pooled around his waist with his back propped up against the wall your bed reside against, as you bring yourself towards him on your knees with intent to assume the position, he looks at you with a particularly unquenched lust in his eyes — rather, not looking you in your eyes, and instead, settling upon the place where his mouth is soon to be.

Slender hands hooking around your thighs and pull you closer in haste, Juyeon wastes little more time before diving into you once you come into close enough proximity; hands splayed in front of you against the wall above him as he presses lips and tongue in between your folds like a man starved, the contact is immediately dizzying as a result of the fervor in which he goes to work at your most sensitive bundle of nerves.

Eyes clenching shut, your head falls forward, forehead pressing against the very same wall and thankful for its placement, Juyeon grinding circles into your clit as you ride his face from atop him.

"Fuck," you whisper out, eyes rolling during the few instances in which you open them to gaze down at the sight beneath you. "Slow down, slow down, I'll cum too quick."

A desperate insistence from you, despite being relatively unsure of your conviction within the words. Juyeon's eyes peeking back open and up towards you as he sucks lewdly at your clit, he follows your lead all the same as he slows his suction against you — one hand snaking up the front of your body to palm at the flesh of your chest gently.

Pulling back every so slightly and releasing his contact from you, he kisses the top of your mound with the subtle glisten of moisture gracing the bottom half of his features before glancing up at you again with all too enamored eyes. "Want to suck me off?"

The comfort of a friends with benefits arrangement like this: the ability to speak freely and plainly with one another, and perhaps in other scenarios with other men the offering to service them not be one that have your mouth watering in promise.

With Juyeon, though, his attentiveness to your pleasure unlocking a whole new interest in you for returning the favor.

Maybe it's the heady bass in his voice, laced with the desire for you in any and all ways sexual that has arousal pooling within every crevice of your body, but as you carefully step away from him and watch as he finishes undressing himself for your viewing pleasure: only a simple, loose tank top that offer little to the imagination as it is remaining on his body before deciding that his need to taste you outweigh all other things — seeing it tossed across the room and watching attentively as he pull at his belt and begin the descent of jeans down his legs — yes, you need to taste him just as quickly, after all.

Lost in the vision of him, it's only after his length is exposed and he begins long, slow strokes of his palm over himself that you make eye contact with him again — this time, however, a face of expectancy from him as you do. At first, you think him to be silently asking when your mouth is to be wrapped around him, but only a second later you snap to your senses and realize that you're the only one still wearing clothes between the two of you.

Quickly slipping your t-shirt up and over your head, you move back to settle between his legs, only for a strong but delicate hand to wrap around your wrist to stop you before you're able to.

"Sit on my face again," he breaths out with a coy grin. "Multitask."

You feel the heat of an embarrassed flush creep over your face at the implications — not typically shy with the man or sex in general, for that matter, but sixty-nine being rather uncharted waters — considered a bit of a hinderance of pleasure rather than a sharing of it, no one really at the top of their game while simultaneously receiving.