𝐋𝐞𝐨 𝐱 𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐌𝐨𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Requested by @storyteller12345677

Title: Babes

"Hey, guys!" I panted as I rushed into the lair, glancing at my watch. Carefully setting my baby, (b/n), down on the couch, I waved to the boys as I was running late. "Thanks again and I'll see you after school! Remember to not leave her alone with Mikey and feed her at eleven!" I blew a kiss to them as I sprinted out of the lair, hoping to get to class before I would be late.

"Okay, who's got them first this time?" Leo asked as he reached down to snatch up the baby, who looked around at the turtles, trying to find something on Leo that they could hold onto. Leo rubbed their back and kissed their little head, careful to not hurt them as he watched his brothers bicker.

"I do," Donnie immediately said first, taking a few steps forward to hold his arms our for the child that had finally found leverage on the top of Leo's shell, their small fingers slipping slowly from his plastron. Leo hiked the baby up higher and gently slipped his fingers around theirs, putting them back so they wouldn't cry.

"No, you got them yesterday since I was sick!" Raph exclaimed, his voice still obviously nasally as he held a heated blanket over his shoulders.

"Was?" Donnie raised an invisible eyebrow as he glanced at Leo and then Mikey. Said baby brother was shifting through a comic book's pages, looking oddly bored as he occasionally looked up to watch his brothers squabble.

"Hey, Mikey what's up with you? Usually, you're the first one trying to get (b/n)." Everyone turned to him at Raph's words, realizing he was right. Mikey was acting like he wasn't interested at all, which was unusual.

"Well, I did get them yesterday after lunch until (y/n) came back, in case you'd forgotten." He sent a pointed look to Raph, who was the one that supposed to watch Mikey, as per (y/n)'s request. Instead, he'd curled up on the couch and fallen asleep, leaving Mikey to fill (b/n)'s head with Crognard the Barbarian. Of course, he covered both of their eyes on certain parts, until Raph had woken up and taken (b/n) to Donnie, claiming Mikey was trying to get them all killed.

"No one's forgotten. And anyways, Leo should be the one to watch her today," Donnie crossed his arms as he jerked his head to where Leo was standing, bouncing a now-drowsy baby on his shoulder.

"But I-"

"No way, dude-" Raph and Mikey retaliated, both wanting the baby at some point today.

"Be quiet or you'll wake them up," Leo hissed quietly, gesturing down to the sleeping baby, who twitched as Raph and Mikey continued to argue. The two turned to Leo, now whispering to the baby, who was trying to wake themself up.

The three other boys, who had always tried everything to keep the baby from crying, now slunk off, a silent agreement in mind that Leo had the baby today. After all, he was the only one that hadn't even gotten to hold them yesterday.

Leo, finally getting a chance with the baby, turned and strolled into his room, closing the door behind him as he gently set the baby down on the bed, trying not to wake them up as he covered them with a blanket and switched the light for a lamp he had in the corner.

After he had made sure the child was asleep, he pulled out his T-Phone and took a picture, and then grabbed a pair of headphone he'd stolen from Mikey, plugging up. 

++++++++++

The baby woke up two hours later, a little after eleven o'clock, whimpering as they built up tears and got ready to scream. Leo, eyes widening with fear and realization, quickly rushed out of the room and straight for the fridge, grabbing a bottle with their milk in it. Remembering what (y/n) had cautiously told them about the milk, he quickly made sure it was room-temperature and and rushed back to his room, catching the baby right as they opened their mouth to begin their dramatic lament.