【3】

"Diabolik lovers ?!!!", shouting I let go of the uniform

"Diabolik lovers ?!!!", shouting I let go of the uniform. This cannot be true I mean how can I get reincarnated into an anime ? Its probably just the uniform right ? They must have liked the design so they decided to copy it. Yeah that must be it, I am overthinking.

Looks like all this new body and stuff really did a number on my brain. I should read the rest of the letter and see if I could find anything useful. Picking up the letter, I began to read from where I had left off.

It might feel a bit weird to transfer in your second year but don't worry everything will be fine. I have already given the chauffeur your new address , he will be there to drop and pick you up for school.

'Oh she is a second year student, then she must be seventeen. So I am three years older than her, huh? feels kind of weird. Lets finish reading the rest of the letter.'

We would not be able to meet for a while but I will always be watching over you. Stay safe and take care of yourself after all you are very important to us.

'Wow her family really cares for her'

Oh I forgot to mention. You are in grade 2-B of Ryoutei high school. Since it is a night school, the school starts at 8pm , the driver will pick you up at 7:30 pm. All the best for your new start.

"Ryoutei ?!!!!" screaming out I fell on the floor due to the shock. This is not possible. How can I be in an anime? This must be a coincidence right ? They just copied the same uniform and same school name from the anime. That must be it right ? After all getting isekai'd is not actually possible, it doesn't make sense. But then again, suddenly waking up in a new body after getting into an accident also doesn't make any sense. But what if this is all true and I am actually in DL world ?

"NOOOOOO!!!!!!! Why??!!!! I could have transmigrated into any anime but why did it have to be an anime filled sadistic bloodsucking mosquitos who do nothing other than bullying the poor heroine."

I admit that all of them are quite appealing and very handsome but that is only when they are behind the screen because I know that I am not going to be their target of abuse

I admit that all of them are quite appealing and very handsome but that is only when they are behind the screen because I know that I am not going to be their target of abuse. But now that I am actually in the anime, I don't find them attractive at all I mean you won't have hots for someone who can effortlessly drain out your life source or would you ?

Besides, there is already a destined girl for the brothers why would the they even look at other girls with the exception of Laito, of course.

Taking a deep breath , I started recollecting my thoughts. Firstly, I am not completely sure whether I am actually inside the Diabolik lovers or everything is just a huge coincidence. But despite being unsure, my actions will be based on the fact that I am actually in the anime since I don't want to take the risk of being unprepared when faced with these vampires.

Secondly, when it is confirmed that this is really the DL world , I shall avoid the characters like my life depends on it because it actually does. Because I am absolutely sure that once I fall into their hands I am not getting out of there alive or unharmed. That's why I should avoid them at all cost especially the damsel in distress, Yui Komori.

Its not like I hate her, in fact I pity her for being put into this hopeless situation but that doesn't mean I am going to act like her knight in shining armor.

Don't get me wrong , even though I feel sympathetic towards her, it is not enough for me to endanger my life for her. Besides she is a character that I have only seen from behind the screen, I don't even know anything about her except for her name and her background that too barely. How am I supposed to risk it all for a girl I barely even know.

Call me selfish all you want but after dying once I value my life a lot and its not everyday that you get a second chance to live.

But keeping this all aside, what I am more confused about is this girl named '𝐈𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚'. Despite not playing the game, as far as I know there is no such character neither in the anime nor in the game. Even if she was a minor character, I doubt she would have gone unnoticed because of her appearance. Who is she then ? Getting up, I stood in front of the mirror and as if expecting an answer I asked, "Tell me Irina -

W͓̽h͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽r͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽y͓̽o͓̽u͓̽ ͓̽?͓̽"