◤𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕◢

(That drawing makes (Y/N) look so small)

Me and (F/N) were hanging out, we just graduated and we're celebrating with a sleep over, it was all normal until an emergency alert came up onto the tv. We immediately panicked when we realized what it was about, nukes were heading our way, thankfully, my friend had an underground bunker in their basement.. for some reason but with that knowledge, with both went down there to hide and after a half an hour or maybe even an hour we heard the world above us crumble...

It's been about a year now and we still have no idea if all of it was real or in our heads but we've both been slowly going insane... Now we were running out of food and water. Me and (F/N) were playing our millionth game of connect four until (F/N) decided to say something. "So... what're we gonna do about supplies?" They looked up at me with a worried expression. "Don't know, but we have a few more days of food to last, we'll be fine" I dropped my red colored disc into the grid.

"But if we don't do anything now, we might have to look for food, starving and dehydrated! Plus, who knows what could be out there!" (F/N) dropped a yellow disc into the grid, blocking me from getting a connect four. "I reaaally don't want to go out there though" I know (F/N) was making a good point but the bunker is safe and secure. "(Y/N), I know you don't want to but we aren't gonna just magically get rescued, we've checked the radio everyday and the government never tried helping, hell! They might even be dead! So we gotta do everything ourselves"

I let another red disc drop into the grid, causing me to get a connect four that (F/N) didn't even see. "Here, let's make a deal, whoever wins the next connect four game gets to stay here while the loser goes and gets supplies" I offered and I noticed a smile developing on (F/N)'s face. "Deal" they said as they reset the connect four grid and separated the small discs. We barely talked during that game of connect four, it was kinda funny on how serious we were about it but I ended up winning.

"God damnit... fine, I'll go out and get supplies, you lazy little... Ugh.." (F/N) sighed, I could tell they were frustrated but I won fair and square though I still felt a little bit bad.. I grabbed one of the two backpacks sitting in the bunker then put a bottle of water and a can of pineapples in it. I handed the backpack to (F/N) and gave them a hug. "Be safe out there, okay?" They hugged me back and I felt them nod. I waved goodbye to them as they exited the top of the bunker. After they left, I quickly locked the bunker door... now I just had to wait for them to get home and give the knock..

Then a week passed and (F/N) hadn't come back... it also had been a day since I ran out of food, all that is left is one bottle of water, so now I was considering going out, like what if (F/N) was dead and I was gonna be alone in this hell hole... no! I was gonna prove (F/N) wasn't dead, I just had to go out and find them.. so that's what I was gonna do.

I grabbed the one backpack that was left and put the last bottle of water in it. I walked around the small bunker, remembering the year that passed in this place... (F/N) had always been there for me in my low and high points, now it was my time to be there for them. I was gonna find them and bring them back to the bunker, everything would be okay after that. I climbed up the ladder and opened the bunker door, climbing out of the bunker, I looked around at the cracked walls of the basement. I was so scared of what was gonna happen but I walked up the stairs and slowly turned the door knob of the basement door.

I inhaled and slowly opened the door then exhaled. I stepped out of the basement and looked at the torn apart walls of my friend's home, I walked around, I could see that this place was completely ransacked, even the Tv had a bunch of missing parts. I hesitantly walked outside one of the holes in the walls and looked around at the neighborhood. Every house had broken windows and everything was straight up dead.