◤𝕄𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕔, 𝔸𝕞𝕡𝕙𝕚𝕓𝕚𝕒𝕟𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕.. ℂ𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤?◢

(I didn't proofread this... also I'll make art for this chapter later)

I laid on the bed in the cell and stared at the ceiling, I just woke up from a nap and I had no idea was time it was. I sat up from the bed and looked into the hallway to see nobody. I stood up and walked over to the cell door, looking outside it even more. "...Updyke?" I Called out, trying my best to be quiet then I heard a body fall onto the ground, I might've startled him.

"What the fuck, (Y/N)? It's like the middle of the night..." I heard Updyke groan as he got up off the ground. "How do youuuu know that?" I tried my best to put on an annoying voice, Updyke might hate it but hearing him get mad is hilarious. "There is a clock on the wall..." When Updyke said that I looked around my room and saw a clock that said 3:42 which I assume was in the am.

"I'm bored and just woke uuuup"

"Well I'm tired and want to sleep"

"Oh cmon, you can't sleep when I'm awake"

"God, you're worse than Senpai"

"Hey, I take a lot of offense to that"

"Good."

I let out a fake offended gasp. "Oh, how dare you!"

"Oh what're you gonna do, (Y/N)? Cry?"

"What if I did, would you feel better about yourself?"

"Yes"

"Rude"

I laughed a little after that then I heard Updyke yawn. "Are you gonna fall asleep?" I grumbled, I didn't want to be alone at three in the morning, especially not in a prison cell. "I want to but you would just annoy me to death" Updyke really did sound really tired, but did I care? only a little. "Oh, you know me too well, Updyke~" it sounded like he almost choked on his own saliva when I said that. "Don't say my name like that"

I laughed a little again, oh it was funny hearing him like this, like I've said before I've barely seen him, I can only hear him. "Fine, Fine, I'm still extremely bored though" I heard Updyke sigh again, I knew he couldn't entertain me with that wall between us but still, it's fun to complain.

"You suck."

"Literally or metaphorically?"

"Not funny, (Y/N)"

"Oh it was a little funny"

"Not it wasn't"

I sat down on the bed in my cell while accidentally hitting my head on the wall. "Ow- fuck-" I rubbed the back of my head in pain. "Are you okay, (Y/N)?" I heard Updyke say, it felt weird, I just met him earlier the other day and he for some reason cares about me, really, this apocalypse is weird. "Yeah.. I'm fine..." I looked down at my hand I rubbed the back of my head with, making sure nothing really bad happened to the back of my head.

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

"Good because I didn't actually care..."

"Heh, are you a tsundere now or something?"

"Don't call me that"

"Oh what? You gonna get mad at me?"

"Yes"

"Good, because I like when your mad"

Then I heard a door slam from up the stairs then I heard walking getting closer and closer. "Jesus Christ, you two never learn to shut up" I hadn't heard this voice yet but then I saw who it belonged to, it was Cattail. "Oh what, is the pussy mad because of her oh so sensitive ears" I heard Updyke say before I could hear Cattail lift up Updyke by his shirt's collar through the cell bars.