◤𝕀𝕥'𝕤𝕤𝕤𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕!◢

(Again, I didn't proof read this... I tried but it was really hard because I'm lazy... also no art, woohoo, I'm still lazy)

Me, Skid and Pump were about to leave but then we were stopped by that dick, Senpai. "Hey sweetheart, where are you going?~" the three of us looked over at Senpai while also seeing who was with him. Senpai was on the back of Cattail who seemed like she wanted to leave really badly, then behind the two, there was Whitty carrying Jackie and Daniella, who were asleep on his back.

"We're Leaving"

"Oh, so soon?"

"Yes, we prefer not to be here when everyone else wakes up"

"Then why don't you come back to The Compound? It's much safer there than anywhere else~"

"Yeah... no, I need to find my friend so I can go back to my bunker and get away from all you people!"

"H-Huh? (Y-Y/N), y-you hate us??" I looked down at Skid and Pump who looked like they were holding back tears which caused me to panic a little. "What? No, No! You guys are probably the only cool people I've met out here!" I looked back over at Senpai who had a grin on his face, he really likes watching people suffer, doesn't he?

"Oh really (Y/N), come back to The Compound, it's better than any old bunker, that place is spacious and I bet that bunker of yours is old and dusty"

"Well it's better than anywhere you could take me"

"Fine, why don't we make a deal, love?"

"Depends, what is it?"

"If I find your friend first, you come back to The Compound, but if you find them first, I'll stop bugging you about joining The Compound"

"Hm... Deal" I put my hand out then Senpai shook it then when we finished shaking hands, Senpai looked over at Whitty. "Take Jackie and Daniella back to the compound, me and Cattail have a lot of searching to do" Whitty nodded and Cattail rolled her eyes then both of them ran off... well I better be the one to find (F/N) first. I looked down at Pump and Skid who were looking nervous. "U-Uhm... want to help me find (F/N)?"

"B-But if y-you find them, you'll l-leave us!"

"Huh? No I won't! I'll... visit you or you can visit my bunker!"

"Really?!"

"Yeah! Now c'mon, let's go find (F/N)!"

Skid and Pump excitedly nodded and began to run off into the city so I followed behind them. "So, do you wanna put back on your normal clothes or...?" Skid looked at me with his head slightly tilted. "Oh, right, we should probably do that.. but wouldn't that give Senpai a head start on finding (F/N)?!"

"Oh, I bet it'd be fine, Senpai only has a giant cat that can run quickly and climb buildings and also the fear of everyone in the city but you have us!"

"Heh... thanks, I just feel so much better"

"We knew you would!" The two excitedly spoke at the same time, guess they don't know what sarcasm is but I won't tell them it was... because I don't want them to be sad. We eventually made it back to the alleyway where Monster wasn't but.. Kevin was. "Wh- Kevin, how did you get back?"

"I woke up here, probably thanks to Lemon... thing"

"Makes sense I guess..."

"You sure?"

"No" Kevin rolled his eyes then I ran to the back of the alley with my original clothes while also telling everyone to look away and they did then I dressed back into my original outfit so then me, Pump and Skid made our way to go find (F/N)... this will take a while. We walked in silence, going down every alley, surprisingly finding nobody, at one point we even ran into Sushi but they were basically immediately rushed away by Pico's Music.