◤𝕎𝕒𝕣 𝕚𝕤𝕟'𝕥 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥◢

(Still didn't proofread, sorry, I wanted to get this out as soon as I could)

-past nobody pov thing or whatever-

The two glowing white figures walked along the quiet and dead roads, not a living person could be seen, in fact, it was night so not many people can be seen at this time because of fear... fear of death and being hurt but these two figures weren't afraid... because they weren't alive.

"What do you think, █████?"

"I-I'm not sure it's a good idea, ███████"

"No, I think it's a great idea, we've become the gods of this world, █████! So let's bring them hell!"

"█-███████"

"No █████! We're doing this, it'll be great entertainment for us, then they'll never know it's our doing because they don't know we're real!"

"I really—"

"Oh my satan... fine! We'll warn them through radio, we'll tell them about the animal mutations! we'll tell them about the dangers! Happy now, █████?!"

"Thanks ███████..."

"Aww, you're adorable when your eyes smile like that!"

What these two didn't know though, was that from a distance, someone was watching these two beings talk and this someone knew they needed to hide, they couldn't just go anywhere, they needed to go underground because at that moment they knew... a second nuke was definitely coming.

-back to present (Y/N)'s POV-

Me and (F/N) looked over at each other with our hearts racing. Oh shit, oh fuck, this isn't over god damnit. The knock on the bunker door turned into more knocks then it turned into banging. "You open it!" I pointed at (F/N) while whispering with a yelling tone. "No! You open it!" (F/N) pointed and whisper yelled back at me.

"Oh cmon, why me?!"

"Last time I went and got supplies, it's your turn to do something!"

"Rock paper scissors??"

"Fine!"

Me and (F/N) walked over to each other and played rock paper scissors as the banging only got louder, I also had ended up losing so (F/N) just had to brag. "Heh, guess you really do have to open the door, get fuuucked!" (F/N) stuck their tongue out at me then I just rolled my eyes. I hesitantly walked over to the bunker door and I hesitantly put my hand on the lock then looked over at (F/N). "Cmon, open it!" (F/N) said then I looked back at the door, unlocked it, slowly opened it then someone fell on top of me.

"VSEVOLOD?!"

"IT'S THE ASSHOLE WHO SHOT ME!"

"Heh... hello"

Vsevolod got off me then quickly shut and locked the bunker door so I ran over to (F/N) in case Vsevolod tried anything shady. "Sorry for coming to your bunker like this, forgot where The Midnight Mass bunker was" Vsevolod began to walk around our bunker like he just lived here now. "Where is your radio?"

"What do you mean?! Why the fuck are you here?"

"We're all in danger, couldn't waste time"

"What do you mean we're all In danger...?"

"Where is your radio?!"

"How do you even know we have a radio?!"

"I don't know, just where is it?"

I walked over to a table with a broken radio that had some screwdrivers and shit like that around it. "It's broken?!" Vsevolod ran over to the radio, he looked just a tad panicked. "Well yeah, we didn't know how to fix it after we tried to tinker with it"