◤𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕣𝕦𝕔𝕖 𝔾𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘◢

(Again, I made no art because I'm extremely lazy, i'm sorry... also still didn't proofread, sorry.)

I ended up falling asleep again but It felt like I had been asleep for a few seconds before I was abruptly woken up by someone shaking me. I quickly opened my eyes and saw Skid shaking me with Pump behind him. Skid noticed I opened my eyes and stopped shaking me so he could speak. "Good morning, (Y/N)!" I rubbed my eyes then yawned a little then I spoke. "Good Morning... what... time of day is it?"

"...morning?" Pump tilted his head a little as he spoke. Well that made me feel stupid, why did I ask that? "Right, Right..." I sighed and got up off the ground. "Well are you excited for today?!" Pump hopped up and down just a little as he spoke. "What's today?" Skid and Pump both looked at eachother with shocked expressions.

"You don't know about The Truce Gathering that happens every month!?"

"I mean, I've only been out here for a couple days... so I don't know about it... wait, how do you even keep track of the days?"

"Calendars! But we just can't believe you don't know about The Truce Gathering!"

"I mean, it doesn't have that creative of a name, kinda forgettable if you ask me"

"Don't say that around the people who hold the gathering though, heh!"

"Who... holds it...?" When I asked that, Skid and Pump didn't seem like they wanted to answer but Kevin ended up answering for them. "That stupid compound..." Honestly, that's a little weird, The Compound sounds pretty violent to me and holding a get together doesn't sound like something they'd do.

"What's the gathering about?"

"It's where every group, gang and rogue get together for a truce then we all watch movies with the help of solar power!"

"What happens if someone... breaks the truce?"

After I asked that, it only took a few seconds to get a horrified look on their faces which made me worry a little. "I mean- you don't have to tell me! It probably isn't a good thing, just try not to think about it..." It took a minute for me to get them back to their cheerful selves.

"What movies do you all watch?"

"Well if someone brings a movie, there is a chance Senpai will play it on the projector! And hopefully this month, Senpai will play Coraline!" Skid and Pump began to hop up and down as they spoke, also if I were to describe their faces, it was the embodiment of :D.

"So where is this thing held... and when do you have to go with it?"

"It's held in the middle of the city and it's an all day thing but people normally go there when it's the middle of the day!"

"You're gonna come with us, right (Y/N)?!"

"Yeah (Y/N)! Pleaaaase!"

"Sure, I guess"

"Yay!"

Skid and Pump then hugged me, they are adorable if i'm being totally honest with you. "Um... (Y/N)?" Skid and Pump looked up at me. "Yeah?" I looked down at them. "Where did you live during the apocalypse?"

"Oh, I just lived in a bunker in a small neighborhood"

"Do you have any nice clothes in that bunker?"

"Wh- are you saying my clothes aren't nice?!"

"N-No No No No! No No No No, No No, No!"

"We were just wondering because people normally like to go there looking fancy! ...sorta"