the night- chapter three

Hey I just want to apologize for the fact that I'm an idiot and didn't put the chapters in the right order, so sorry if you were confused heh

It was a few days later when Dean called Rebecca for the first time. Rebecca was sitting in their room when they got the call. They picked up their phone and answered the call.

"Hello?" Rebecca said.

"Hey, my brother and I are about to get out of town, I think you should come with."

"Dean? You know I can't, I mean, I have college classes to get to." Rebecca said, their eyebrows furrowing.

"I know but.. We're probably not gonna come back and-"

"Not gonna come back? Why? We're y'all doin' illegal shit or something?" Rebecca asked.

"Well, yes but-"

"Yes?! Did y'all kill someone-"

"No.. We didn't do anything to anyone that wasn't already dead."

Rebecca sat quietly for a few minutes, letting the words marinate in their mind as they tried to figure out what the fuck he was talking about.

"Listen, I know it's confusing but if you come with me I promise I'll explain." Dean added.

"Fine- just," Rebecca paused to let out a sigh, "come to my apartment, I'll be down in a bit."

"I'll be there in a few minutes, be ready."

"Alright, bye." Rebecca muttered.

"Bye." Dean said before ending the call.

Rebecca ran a hand through their wavy brown hair before getting off their couch and making their way to their bedroom. They glanced around the room, trying to figure out what they should bring. He said a long time right? I guess I should bring a lot of clothes. That's a start. They went over to their closet, pulling the doors of it open. It took a moment, but they found their duffle bag and snatched it up. They began to shove their clothes in it, which they didn't have a lot of. They had managed to pack up all their clothes and still had plenty of room, so they began to put in other essentials like extra shoes, their toothbrush, toothpaste and deodorant. After that, they got changed into an outfit they had set aside so they weren't in pajamas. The outfit consisted of a green flannel, white t-shirt, jean shorts and a pair of combat boots. After all that, they went into their living room and looked out the window to see the car from a few days ago. They quickly grabbed their phone, locked up and went over to the car. Rebecca saw two people in the front seat. Oh right, Dean did say his brother was with him. Quickly, Rebecca slid into the backseat, placing their duffle next to themself. They felt an odd tingly sensation on their shoulder again. It was the same one they felt when they met Dean.. Before they could question it too long, Dean was driving off. It didn't take long for Rebecca to notice that Dean's brother didn't seem to want to talk, so they decided to just keep silent and stare out the window. They can ask questions later.