cheeseburgers & milkshakes- chapter 5

They didn't come back until the next afternoon. When they came back to the motel room, Rebecca was asleep in Dean's bed. Dean smiled a bit at the brunette who was curled up, cuddling a pillow. He set down his duffle bag, along with the bags of food that he had with him. Quietly, he shuffled over to his bed and softly shook Rebecca. They shifted a bit before opening their eyes. Their vision was blurry, but they could see a figure in front of them. They let out a small scream and - out of instinct - punched the figure in the face.

"Ow!" Dean's voice groaned out.

Rebecca rubbed their eyes and let out a small gasp as they saw Dean in front of them, holding his nose.

"Jesus christ Dean, you can't just scare me like that!" Rebecca shouted.

"Well sorry I didn't think you were gonna try to break my nose!" Dean responded.

"Sorry." Rebecca apologized quickly.

Dean removed his hand from his nose and wiped some blood off from under his nose. Rebecca grabbed a tissue off the nightstand and handed it to Dean. He nodded to 'thank' them and held it up to his nose.

"Uh- we got food." Sam stated, pointing to the takeout bags on the table.

"Oo~ what'd you get?" Rebecca asked.

"Sam got rabbit food, I got a cheeseburger and pie. You've got a cheeseburger and chocolate milkshake." Dean responded.

Rebecca let out a small gasp of excitement, their eyes lighting up as well. "Thank you guys! How'd you know my order?" They asked.

"Ask Sam." Dean said, nodding his head towards his younger brother. Dean sat down on the edge of his bed.

Rebecca turned to look at Sam. Sam began to get a bit red in the face and looked away.

"Uh- lucky guess I.. Guess." He muttered, beginning to take out the food from the bags.

Rebecca came up to him and hugged him from behind. "Thank you Sammy."

Sam smiled a bit, his redness worsening. "It's no problem."

"I don't get a thanks?" Dean pouted a bit.

Rebecca let go of Sam and came over to Dean. They plopped onto his lap and kissed his forehead. "Thank you too cutie."

"I am not cute." Dean responded.

"Baby?"

"No."

"Pumpkin?"

"I don't hate that one."

"Deanie-pie?"

"Stick to pumpkin." Dean nodded.

"You two make me sick." Sam grumbled.

"Sorry Sammy." Rebecca rolled off Dean and grabbed their food, as well as Dean's. They went back to his bed and handed him his food.

"After we eat, we gotta go." Sam stated before disappearing into the bathroom.

Rebecca began to shove their face full of food. They hadn't eaten since before they left with Sam and Dean, so it had been at least a day or two. Dean did pretty much the same thing, beginning to shove his mouth full of food. Sam turned on the tv and just put a random channel on to watch mindlessly as they ate. Once the three had finished their food, they made sure they had everything and were out the door, onto the next case. Rebecca sat in the backseat, in between Sam and Dean. The windows were down and there was rock playing on the radio. It gave Rebecca a comforting feeling. They could really get used to this. It was like a super long road trip. But with more worry of dying. Rebecca could live with that though. They rested their head on the back of the seat and closed their eyes, taking in the warm air blowing on their face.