One Year Leap

Happy reading guys-

They says time changes people and their behaivour....but this didn't happen with our manan.....it has been an year of their marriage but they are same like before... infact their bond have become more stronger than before.... without family they started feeling they were unlucky....but now with each other....they are the luckiest in world....

Nandani didn't stopped her work....she daily wake manik up...by her morning kiss....both spend time together with lots of masti & love....she herself make breakfast for them...manik said her so many times that they have servants....she no need to do all these household work....in return she replied..."its my love for you manik & I love to cook so dare you stop me"...and this made our hero a puppy 😂😂....they always do their breakfast together in morning...then Nandani go to school & manik to his work.... Nandani come back from school at 2...after reaching home she always call Manik .... questioning all the things like a typical wife....like have you had your lunch....don't take much stress .....come back early....etc etc❤️...
Before marriage Manik was so much into work... because he don't wanted to be alone ...but now he always comes on time ....so that he can spend time with his sweetheart....
They have their dinner...with their naughty deeds...and then like always manik picked her up in bridal style....and they just get into their dreamland.....they make love with each other daily....and then sleep hugging each other peacefully....

So this is the daily routine of our manan...so let's move further into the story... .

It was midnight....when Nandani woke up and ran towards the washroom...manik also woke up because of sudden push....when he saw Nandani he ran towards her ....and saw her puking ...manik got so tensed seeing her like this....
He held her hairs with left hand and started rubbing her back by right hand....

Manik: jaan what happened....why are you vomiting...

Done with it...Nandani replied

Nandani: don't know manu....I just felt so much suffocated....then started vomiting....

Manik: let me call our family doctor...

Then Manik called the doctor....as it was a midnight.... manik himself sent a car for doctor....as per a women safety 🥰...

Doctor's house was not so far ..so she came after half an hour only....
Her name is megha....and she is most trustworthy and closest doctor for Manik....

Manik : finally you came megha.. please check Nandani....she started puking suddenly...and she even felt dizziness....

Megha: calm down manik.... don't worry everything will be fine...let me check her....and you go out for sometime...

Manik: why check her ...I'm not stopping you...but I'm not leaving her for a second...

Megha: manik she is a girl...and I have to check her personally....try to understand...and go out of the room...right now...

But Manik was so adamant....

Nandani: manik please it's just the matter of sometime ....

Manik: okay fine...call me if need anything okay...

Nandani nodded...
Then he went out kissing her forehead....

( God he is so Caring 🥺🥺I want him)

Megha did her check up....she even did Nandani's pregnancy test....And guess what it's POSITIVE.... Yes Nandani is pregnant....

Megha : Nandani from today you have to be so careful.... because now you are carrying another life in you...

Firstly Nandani got confuse...after few seconds... Relising what megha said...she got happy tears in her eyes...

Megha: yes Nandani.... congratulations....soon you are going to be a mother...❤️

Nandani: thank you so much doctor....you don't even know....how much happiness you have given me by this news... thank you so so much...

Megha: don't thank me .... it's your and manik's love for each other 😋...

Nandani gave a shy smile....

Other side...our hero being impatient...and tensed..that why it's taking so much time....he went inside the room...and saw both ladies laughing and chatting...

Manik: here I'm getting tense ...and you are doing masti megha... haven't you checked her ....what happened to my Nandu is she fine....

Saying this he went towards Nandani and held her face between her both palm...

Manik: nandu you okay na🥺..

Both ladies smiled seeing his care....

Megha : don't worry manik she is absolutely fine...it just.......... doctor....

Actually Nandani stopped her from saying...

Nandani: I will tell him  ...

Megha: okay dear☺️....but tomorrow you have to come to hospital for some test ...okay

Manik: test😨....which test...

Nandani: okay doctor thanks again. .

Then doctor went towards her home....

Manik: nandu kya hua hai btao na please 🥺...I'm getting tensed..

Nandani: manu I'm absolutely okay...

She took his hand and put it on her tummy...

Nandani: can you feel something ...

Manik being confuse...

Manik: mtlb 🤔... your tummy is hurting 🥺....I will not leave that megha she didn't check you properly...😠....

Nandani put her hand on forhead...🤦🏻‍♀️..

Nandani: it's not hurting 😕...

Manik: then what jaan...kya hua hai😔....

Nandani: MANU I'M PREGNANT....WE ARE PREGNANT...BUT YOU ARE TOH NOT EVEN LISTENING ME... I'M... TRYINGGGG.....(she was saying all this with so much of gussa😕...but manik's heart just stopped beating for a moment when he listened that she is pregnant...not knowing what to do he just started kissing her... passionately...)

Both were kissing each other with so much of love...manik made her lay down on bed...and continued kissing her holding her tummy rubbing it....as if he was trying to believe and feel his baby.... breaking the kiss...he put his head on her tummy...and kissed her their... Nandani ruffled his hairs lovingly...

Manik: nandu...I'll be a good father na...🥺

Nandani: you'll be the best father manu😘(and she kissed his forehead)

Manik: love you so much nandu...from the time you have entered in my life everything is happening so good.... promise me you'll be with me hmesha...

Nandini: love you too...mai mere manu ko chordke kha jaungi😘....mai hmesha aapke saath rhungi🤗. 

Manik: thank you so much for this beautiful gift jaan...

she kissed his forehead in reply...

Then both slept hugging each other feeling each other's presence...not knowing with a good news...a bed news is also waiting for them...

..............................................................
Fewwww😪😪....1072 words...
......................................

No precap let it be in suspense 😋...
....................

Guys please do likes, comments,and follow my account 🤗🤗...
Sorry for all the grammatical and spelling mistakes....
..................

And be safe in this pandemic guys....stay at home and stay safe....do sanitation after every 15minutes....
Will update soon....
Till then byee byee
Take care 😊❤️