manik's confession, nandani's reaction

(yrr guys... I'm very upset...with those silent readers... who just read my story...but never liked...I always try to post my story as early as possible... Becoz I know those who loved my story... they always wait for the next part...but in return I just want you to like my story and also follow my profile........I hope u'll respect my words and even I will try to never disappoint you😊...)

Happy reading:

Manik confessed his love:

Manik: BCOZ I LOVE YOU...

Nandani was shocked by his confession.... she was not understanding...that how she should react...

Nandani: manik ye aap Kya bol rhe ho...mm..ii...nnn...she was fumbling with words...

Manik: yes, I love you nandani....I know hame mile jyaada waqt nii hua..pr tumhe pahli najar m dkhte h mujhe tumse pyaar hogya...Maine tumhe ye issiliye nii btaya... kyuki mujhe lga you need time...pr tumhari ye insecurities ki wajha se mujhe darr lg rha h... issiliye mere paas isse badha koi reason nii h ki I love you..I love you so much nandani...❤️I know you don't love me😔.. pr I will wait ... bs tum mujhe chordke..mat Jana...Mai Mar jaunga tumhare Binnn...

Nandani puts her hand..on his lips..to make him shut his mouth..

Nandani: don't you dare...agr ye fir se kbhi bola toh....and I don't know that I love you or not..but I like you manii.... I need a little time...for thinking about us...

Manik: smiles, you can take how much ever time you want love...I can wait for you ...till my last breath...

Nandani felt Happy listening love from him .... and just hugged him..

They were till in the trance

They were till in the trance... after few minutes.. they came to reality...and broke the hug...

Then manik said: tum thdi der rest kro...Mai office jaa rhi hu ...bs thdi der m aajaunga....aur agr kuch chahiye to Kaka se bol Dena okk❤️

Nandani nodded....then manik went to his office...

Whole day was a little boring 😅 for nandani... becoz she was all alone in that big..no no correction very very big bangulaw 😅😅😋.

At night..manik came back...he directly went to his room... becoz even he missed nandani a lot ❤️

On the other side.... nandani don't know what she should do so she went to take bath...

If u have forgotten the picture...of the bathroom

of the bathroom