Broken Manik

Happy reading guys-❤️

Days were passing very fastly... Manik's doubt was not cleared yet but he was not being able to find the lie which Nandani was hiding from him.... It was 8th month of Nandini.... Her baby bump was grown up.... She was glowing because of her pregnancy... The chubby Nandu has become more fluffy and chubby now.... She used to walk very slow... Holding her waist from back... In all these Manik always has supported her.... Never for once he left her alone... All the pains  from which she was suffering he suffered with her too...

Present

Both the couple were sleeping... Cuddling each other.... That's when Nandini shouted in pain...

Nandini- maniiii

Manik woke up with the shock...
Seeing Nandini's condition he started crying....

Manik- Nadu what happened...

Nandani-mani I'm feeling to much pain ... Please do something or I will die  ..

Manik got very scared.... And her words were making him more weak... without waiting a second he took her to the hospital ....

Hospital

Manik was running picking Nandani in his arms calling the doctor....
Listening his shout doctor came running... He helped her making lay on the stretcher...and took her inside the ICU... No-one dare to say anything as they knew the power of Manik Malhotra very well .. 
Manik was pacing from here to there ...... That's when he saw Megha entering...

Manik- Megha what's happening to her... You said she is fine everything will be fine... Then why she is feeling so much pain in her 8th month only...

Megha was not being able to tell him the truth...

Manik- what happened why are you quite...tell me please what happened to my wife...

Megha- Manik... I told Nandini that she is not fine... Her baby bump is very weak from inside... She can't carry the baby....I told her If then also she will continue with her pregnancy, it can  be harmful for her life....  it can lead her to the death....

Now this was like a bomb on Manik....he was so shocked with this news .... Which his own wife hid from him....

Manik- but in every session of her checkup I came with her... Why didn't you tell me about this....

Megha- I said Nandini to inform you about her weakness... If she will not tell you then I will tell myself... Then she blackmailed me she said she will kill herself if I said this to you.... She was crying that time...

Now this was another shock for him...

Megha- seeing her  condition I only can tell you that we have to do her premature delivery....

Manik- she'll be fine na??

Megha- I can't assure you Manik...

Manik started crying.....

Megha- please be calm... everything will be fine...

Saying so even Megha entered in the ICU... Manik was standing in front of the ICU... There was a small mirror glass on the door ... From where he can see Nandani...he was just looking at her .... She was having difficulty in breathing.... Manik was crying badly ....

Manik pov- why?? Why Nandani? Why you hid this big thing from me .... Nothing is important in my life more than you Nandu ... How will I live without you ....God .... I'm feeling so helpless....

...................

It almost got 2 hours but no doctor or nurse said anything to manik ....they were just coming out for taking her medicines but didn't say anything.....

Manik was just sitting lifeless on the chair....he was feeling very alone at this moment.... And this moment made him feel this ..that if anything happened to Nandani he'll not be able to survive....

Inside the ICU

Nandani's condition was  getting more worsen.... doctors were trying there best.... Finally after lots of efforts they made baby come out of her womb....baby was fine...and in good condition....it was a baby girl....then megha looked at Nandani....

Megha: nandani are you okay...

Nandani: maniiii.... Man..nii

Megha: nandani please relax...

And after that nandani closed her eyes... Megha got tensed... She was not understanding what to do ...she checked her pulse...it was getting very low.. second by second...and now she was very scared....

Megha came out with the baby in her hand....manik not fir once looked towards baby....and just said..

Manik: How's nandani...

Megha was not saying anything....

Manik: dammit just tell me how's she...

Megha: ......

.......................

So sorry for the late update guys... But from now onwards I will try to update on the daily basis......i know this explanation not will be enough to say....but there were some very big issue in my personal life ...

But now I'm happy...safe and sound.....so i promise that I will try to update as soon as possible ....

.........

Hope this part will be liked by you ....

Will update....