Finally Everything Is Fine

Happy reading guys --

Hospital

Megha- she is not breathing manik ...i think she is no m...
Before she says...manik cut off ...

Manik: just shut up....what rubbish are you even speaking.... I'm going inside.....she didn't try to stop him...as she knows how badly manik needs nandini....

ICU

Manik went near nandani and held her hand...

Manik: (crying): nandu....(sniffing) please get up na....you know I don't have anyone accept you ...please ....humare baby ke liye...but please get up na... I can't live without you ...baby please...get up na....

Then he hugged her....and was crying....

Manik: Nandu please na....mai mar jaaunga tumhare bina....

Nandani's hand moved a little..manik felt it....and got up ... Nandani opened her eyes....

Nandani: manuu

Manik got happy tears ....

Manik: nandu tum thik ho na ... doctor doctor...please come fast ...

Megha came inside.... putting the baby in cradle...

Megha : o my god... Nandani you are okay....let me check...

Then megha checked her ...

Megha: she is out of danger now ...i want to talk something with you manik ... come inside my cabin....

Manik nodded...and went to her cabin....

Manik: is everything all right megha...

Megha: she is okay manik...but not fully....

Manik: what do you mean by that??

Megha- Manik I don't want to lie...yes Nandini is fine.. but she has not recovered fully... She is really weak from inside... I am taking some of her test... Then only I'll be able to confirm that what's the problem..

Manik: it's nothing serious right??

Megha- don't worry she'll be fine... You go and be with her she needs you...

After that Manik went inside nandini's ward... Where she got shifted with her baby... Manik entered inside... And saw Nandini was playing with their bundle of love who was laying beside her ... Knowing she is not fine... But this moment is most important thing for her....

Manik: baby you are not fine right... You need rest so just do it...

Nandini: Manu please don't disturb me... I want to be with our baby....

Manik: Nandu why can't you understand... You want me to cry seeing your situation like this... You know how much I got scared about you... Just because you are not fine I am not saying anything to you... But from inside I am very hurt... How can you hide this much big thing from me.... You know right no one is important for me then you... Not even our baby...

Nandini was listening all this silently as she knows manik's condition right now.... So she let him out his feelings... Which will help him to be okay...

When Manik had enough... He just went towards her... Sat on the nearby table... And from there itself he head down.. on her tummy...

Something like this

Something like this...

And he started crying badly...

Manik: Nandu I was so scared.... I don't know how to explain that pain with you... I just don't know how to say... What to say... I was just feeling that I am losing my breath without you....Promise me that you will not hide anything from me now.. anything means anything.... Promise me....

Nandini: I promise you mani... I will not hide anything from you...

Manik just didn't reply anything... To change his mood she took their baby.. and made him hold the baby... Then Manik realised that he didn't even see their baby face.... And then he looked at her ( the babygirl) .... And started noticing every features of her... Which was almost like him... He held her close to him....

He started kissing her forehead her whole face

Manik: oh my god Nandu... She just like me isn't it...

He said this like a small baby... Who have become a big father now 😂...

Nandu just went all Awwww on him.....😍😘

Nandini: yes manu she is just like you..

Manik: we have to name her right...

Nandini: yes manuu..

Manik: MANNAT... MANNAT MALHOTRA...

Nandini loved the name....

Nandini: our Mannat..

And the screen got freezed on their happy faces....

...........................................

So guys hoping that you will love this.... Taking your opinion I have made this story on the positive basis... Even I don't like so much negative moments...

..............

Coming on to the point... I want one more suggestion with you guys..... Do you want me to continue this story further or should I end it here itself....

Waiting for your response...❤️

Please do comments and likes... And do follow my account.. if you like my concepts.... this will help me to encourage myself for writing more....

.......

Thank you so much ....have a great day 💞