02. 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐠𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠

( 💒🦇🕷🚬🎀 )

( 💒🦇🕷🚬🎀 )

⋆ ∘ ✰———   y/n didn't know how to feel about the new boy in her house

⋆ ∘ ✰———   y/n didn't know how to feel about the new boy in her house. yeah sure, she thought he was attractive but he was a total stranger. y/n wanted to be cautious of him but she just couldn't stay away, he was hot and she wanted it to be clear to him.

y/n was currently talking to one of her closest friends, ymir. they had a lot of history together but overall became really good friends.

"so what does your new roommate look like?" ymir asked on facetime. y/n bit her lip at the thought of hange, everything about him aroused her.

"he's so fucking hot." she dragged out. ymir chuckled through the phone speakers as she watched her friend lust over her roommate.

ymir and y/n continued talking about a variety of things with y/n not having a clue about what most of the things that they were talking about was.

"krista is calling me, i gotta go." ymir spoke dismissively. y/n nodded her head and watched as ymir hung up the phone. damn, she thought, they were talking for six hours.

y/n grew bored after her call with ymir and decided to bother hange. she got up to walk to the boy's room and seen his door was cracked open and he was playing some guitar. y/n wasn't really into instruments like that but she did like someone playing it, she loved guitar players, they're so hot to her.

she barged into the oblivious boy's room and watched as he tuned his guitar. she crept up from behind him and wanted to scare him a little. she walked closer to him as quiet as she could but stopped in her tracks when she heard his voice speak.

"you know, if you want to scare me you have to try a little harder than that." he said nonchalantly. y/n was stunned in all honesty, she thought she was quiet enough. she had sat next to the boy on the bed and looked around the room, it looked the same as before, empty.

"why didn't you unpack?" she had asked him. hange had looked at her with his eyebrows raised and looked around the room.

"i did." he said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. y/n looked at him with confusion all over her face then looked at the room, she even looked in the closet. she only seen a few outfits on the hangers and a beat up pair of black converse and some beat up black vans.

"there's barely anything in here." she said obliviously. hange thought she would've gotten the memo by now but he was wrong. he had took out a cigarette from his pocket and lit it as he spoke to her.

"yeah, because that's all i have princess. some of us aren't rich, some of us actually struggle." he told her as he turned his head to blow out the smoke. y/n felt her heart flutter at the nickname but she thought it was sad that he wasn't as fortunate as her.

"society doesn't give a fuck about people like me so i do what i have to do to survive, even if it's the extreme." he told her in a cold tone. now this sent chills down her spine. what did he mean by that?

y/n and hange sat in a complete silence as she looked at hange peacefully smoke his cigarette. she never really took the time to actually look at him, yeah she found him hot but if you actually look at him you'll see that he's actually beautiful.

hange felt the girl staring at him and he loved ever second of it. he never really took the time to make himself look more attractive, all he did was shower, ink his body, and occasionally keep his undercut shaved. he's had lots of girls express how they found him hot but he's heard it so many times that it doesn't hold weight anymore.

"having fun?" he said in a teasing voice. he looked back at y/n to see that she was pouting at him. he chuckled at the sight, he thought she was so cute.

"whatever, but do you wanna go shopping?" she asked excitedly. typical, he thought to himself. she looked like the type to spend money like it's nothing. he had no problem with that but he didn't have money so he couldn't do anything.

"i'm broke sweetheart, i'll be window shopping." he said while chuckling. his laugh sent tingles all throughout her body, he was different from everyone else she invested her time in.

"i'll pay for you. just get whatever you want." she said eagerly. hange thought her eagerness was cute but he wasn't going to let her pay for him. he was broke but not desperate, he was fine with the few clothes he had.

"as sweet as that is i'll pass." he told her. she pouted once again at his stubbornness. why doesn't he want me to help, she asked herself. she thought hange just didn't wanna be rude but she genuinely didn't mind, she had more money than she needed anyways.

"we are going shopping and i will be paying for you, so get ready." she told him in a demanding tone as she waltzed out of hange's room. hange sat there with his eyebrow raised and chuckled at the persistent girl.

"ah, you're going to drive me mad princess."