07. 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬

( 💒🦇🕷🚬🎀 )

( 💒🦇🕷🚬🎀 )

⋆ ∘ ✰——— things between hange and y/n seemed a bit

⋆ ∘ ✰——— things between hange and y/n seemed a bit. . . distant. she hasn't bother to come out of her room and he hasn't bothered to come out of his. both of them hated the void that they were in but neither one of them had the guts to say anything to each other.

y/n was lonely without hange and as much as he hated to admit it, he craved being around her, he liked her nature. fuck it, hange thought to himself before getting out of his bed and walking to y/n's room.

the boy stood at the door for what felt like eternity before he actually gathered the balls to knock on her door. he knocked on her door twice and waited for her to open the door. to say he was nervous was an understatement, he was anxious, hesitant, he felt an anxiety attack rushing to him.

hange stood for a bit before y/n opened her door with a soft smile on her face. hange's nerves felt still again— he gained his confidence back.

"hey we haven't really talked since you know, are you okay?" he spoke to her in a calm voice but she could hear the worry in it. y/n's smile grew bigger at the sound of her roommate being concerned for her.

"i'm fine roomie, i've just been extremely lazy is all." she responded, telling the half truth. she was being lazy, that was for certain but ymir's words still stung her and she started thinking hard about the relationships she had with people and their intentions.

hange didn't really believe y/n but he didn't want to bug her about it so he simply left it alone. he wanted to take her mind off of things, he wanted her to forget, even if it was only for a little bit.

"you wanna go for a walk?" hange suggested. it was basic but therapeutic. it was nighttime so it was the perfect time to walk and get your mind off of things.

y/n nodded at the idea as she went to slide her pink crocs on. the pair walked out the house with the keys in y/n's hand.

the first five minutes of the walk was silent, but peaceful. the soft sounds of wind blew around them as they both soaked in the aroma. neither of the two dared to disturb the peaceful environment but they wanted to, there was so much they wanted to talk about.

while walking, the pair had walked up to a small, gray cat. y/n let out an audible 'aw' as she went to go pet it. the cat didn't necessarily run away from her because of her gentle nature, it felt comforted by her presence.

the cat bundled itself in her arms as she gently picked it up from the ground. she went to walk back to hange to show him what she had. hange look at the sight before him and couldn't fight the smile that was forming on his face, he adored the sight.

"i think she likes me." y/n suggested as she cradled the small cat comfortably. hange nodded in agreement. they continued walking around until they stumbled back to the house.

hange looked at y/n and wondered if she was going to let the cat go or just keep it. y/n looked at hange with pleading eyes, she desperately wanted to keep the cat and nurture it.

"can we keep her?" y/n pleaded. hange couldn't necessarily say no to the girl, especially with her looking at him like that.

"what if she has rabies or any diseases?" hange asked cautiously. in all, y/n didn't really think about that, she just seen a cute cat and was blown away. nonetheless, she still wanted to keep the cute thing.

"then we can take her to the vet in the morning. please hange." y/n begged and negotiated with the boy and in the end he couldn't say no.

"fine." he said in a defeated tone. y/n jumped in excitement as she kissed hange's face in appreciation.

y/n excitedly unlocked the door to the house and ran right through the doors. hange laughed at her excitement as he watched her swoon over the cat.

"what are you going to name her?" hange asked the girl who was still fawning over the cat. y/n turned to look at hange with a small smile.

"i was hoping we could name her together." y/n suggested. hange felt the strings of his heart tug, man he was really liking her.

"i was thinking of storm." y/n said. hange liked the name but he thought it was a bit generic. he took time to study the cat's features.

"saturn." hange suddenly said. also very generic but it's better than something like 'max' or 'princess'.

y/n thought before she nodded at his suggestion. it was officially, her name is now saturn. y/n picked up the cat and looked at her loving.

"hi saturn, we're your parents now." she said as she turned her to face hange. the sentence shouldn't have gave him butterflies but it did, everything she said to him made him feel all giddy.

y/n walked up stairs holding saturn carefully as she made her way to her room. she carefully sat saturn on her bed and watched as she almost instantly fell asleep. y/n smiled at the scene and pet her fur softly before going back downstairs where hange was.

she found hange in the kitchen and he seemed to be quite acquainted with the small bar her dad had. he took a few shots as y/n watched him gulp it down effortlessly.

"having fun?" she asked with an amused smile on her face. hange quickly turned to her with a shot glass in his hand as he relaxed himself. he got up and walked to her was he drunk the little drink that was left in the glass.

"didn't know your dad was a big drinker." he stated as he set down the glass on the nearest table. y/n looked at him amused as she shook her head profusely.

"it's only for special occasions." she told him as she looked into his dark eyes. he muttered a small 'ah' as he went back to the bar for more drinks.

y/n watched as took shots from varies of drinks, she figured that he wasn't lightweight and could handle his drinks. she decided to sit in the living room on the couch just scrolling through her phone.

she had been sitting for some little time before she felt the couch sink right next to her. she turned to see hange there with two hennessy bottles with him. she looked confused but didn't ask, she knew he was going to be fucked in the morning.

hange reached to take y/n's phone out her hands and slide it in his pocket. she whined at the lost at her phone as she turned to him to see his eyes were low and staring right into her. he patted his lap before calmly speaking.

"sit in my lap, angel." he told her. y/n was a bit hesitant but she eventually crawled in the boy's lap and straddled him.

hange continued to look at y/n with low eyes, only this time he had a mischievous smirk on his face. he placed his hands on her love handles as he softly guided her hips to grind along his crotch. his eyes shot up to her as he kept his hands on her hips.

"wanna get drunk and nasty?"

💌 notes
i finally updated woo 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩