08. 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐧 𝐧𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐲

( 💒🦇🕷🚬🎀 )    smut warning!

( 💒🦇🕷🚬🎀 ) smut warning!

⋆ ∘ ✰——— "wanna get drunk and nasty?"

y/n looked at the boy with clouded eyes, she's always wanted this but was hesitant. what ymir said stuck to her so she was more careful than ever about messing around with hange.

hange was slouched down but sat himself up to look at y/n deep in her eyes. he knew she wanted to say yes but something was holding her back.

"we don't have to if you don't want to." he reassured her. y/n looked at hange with doe eyes, full of excitement. she began to smile at hange as she leaned in closer to his face.

"i want to." she whispered to him. the tone in her voice didn't match the look in her face. her face looked innocent but mischievous, while her voice was dripping in lust.

hange smiled at the girl on top of him before he leaned to pick up one of the hennessy bottles. he twisted open the cap before drowning himself in the rich taste. y/n watched as he swallowed down all the alcohol like it was nothing— something she couldn't do herself. she'd never like to admit it but she was a bit of a lightweight, she mostly got tipsy after two shots.

y/n stared at hange with a mixture of admiration and lust as he stopped chugging the bottle to look at his angel. he smirked at her before delicately placing his hand underneath her chin to raise her head.