5 Pool accident

My mom could breathe underwater. She loved the water and the ocean. So when she saw that I inherited my dad's quirk, she was disappointed and wanted to compensate for it at least with swimming.

While the students were practicing the new techniques, I have shown them, I came out of the water. The shirt must have soaked up half of the pool, it was so heavy on me. I took it off to rinse out the excess water and sat on the chair that was previously occupied by Aizawa.

Watching how much effort those kids put into trying to swim faster and actually listening to my advice made me happy. They were very hard working as a pro-hero should be.

I noticed that some of them were starting to be out of breath. I didn't want them to faint so I came to the edge of the pool and shouted to get their attention.

"Hey, everyone! You can stop to catch some breath, I don't want you to be exhausted before your timing. Go relax on the deckchairs or have fun in the water, you can play a game of chicken if you want." I was met with happy cheering and claps. I went back to the chair and watched them play in the water. Some of them came out and laid on the deckchairs, chatting.

I was happily watching Bakugou on the shoulders of Kirishima furiously trying to shove Midoriya who was sitting on the shoulders of Sero. Those two were shoving each other like in a real fight which scared me a little but their 'carriers' were laughing like crazy underneath them, so that reassured me that this was normal and they were just playing.

A sudden tap on my shoulder made me jump a little in my seat. I looked to my right to see the exhausted face of Aizawa. "That's my seat." He said in his monotone voice.

I quickly stood up apologizing. He sat down a little annoyed that the water from my bikini soaked a bit into the chair. I took a place beside him watching the kids.

"Shouldn't you be teaching them?" He said looking towards the pool. "We just finished sir, I gave them a small break because they looked tired." No reaction.

After a minute Aizawa opened his mouth again. "Will they be faster now? Or they weren't able to learn something from a person like you?" Huh? What does he mean? Does he think I'm some kind of good-for-nothing teacher?

I won't let his negative attitude break me and I'll be even more friendly to him until I break HIM. A smirk appeared on my face. I walked in the way of his vision so he could see my proud face and looked at him. His head slowly turned up to me with a confused expression.

"I can assure you sir, that they CAN learn from someone like ME. I have four years of experience in competitive swimming and ranked first in my swim team." I gave him a smug look. He will surely apologize or something.

"Did you lose your shirt? Put it back on, there are kids here." Did he change the topic so that he wouldn't have to apologize?

"I don't think that my swimsuit is that revealing. I had the shirt to not have a slipup. But-"

I was interrupted by someone picking me up. I looked behind me and saw Iida with a wide smile carrying me to the pool.

The other kids were cheering and didn't even hide their happiness from my scared shouting. I was struggling to get out on Iida's hands but to no avail.

I looked back at Aizawa for help but he was just sitting there watching me. I swear that I saw him smirk for a moment. That bastard, will he not help me?

Iida finally jumped into the water with his hands around me. I quickly held my breath and closed my eyes before I hit the water. He must have jumped hard into the water because the impact slapped me across the face making me open my eyes in the water.

I swam up to the surface and moved to the edge of the pool, rubbing my stinging eyes. I was grabbing the edge of the pool wanting to get out when a choir of surprised inhales sounded across the room. I looked back and saw the students with their mouths wide open surrounding something floating on the surface.

I squinted my eyes to see it clearer. Oh. My. God. I looked down at my body and saw my bare boobs under the water. I quickly pushed my body tightly to the inner wall of the pool.

I looked back at the kids and saw that they figured who was the owner of the fabric as well. Their eyes were piercing my back and their faces were red as a tomato. Mine was probably too. Oh god, this is so embarrassing. Why didn't I leave the damn shirt on. That was the purpose of it, preventing that something like this would happen, you dummy.

The girls were the first ones to get out of their trance and grabbed the bikini top and quickly made their way through the water towards me. Uraraka stayed back and ordered the boys to turn around.

I was so thankful to the girls who were now making a protective circle around me so that I could put my top back on. From their words of reassurance, they seemed to understand my embarrassment and tried to make me feel better.

Right after I had my top secured, Aizawa stood above me. I couldn't read his expression, so I only gave him a shy smile.

I was startled by his shout at the students telling them to get out. They all quickly got out of the pool and went to change. I wanted to move to the pool stairs too but I was stopped by Aizawa's boot which lightly stepped on my hand.

When I looked up at him, he crouched down and pulled his hand from behind his back with my shirt. "I told you to put it on." He darkly growled. He let go of the shirt letting it fall into the water. He then nonchalantly stood up and walked away like nothing happened. He is such a dick.

I fished the shirt out of the water and went to change into my work clothes. I hope I won't get in trouble for this and Nezu won't end my internship.