Tree of feelings...

....I died...how did I die? I don't remember that actually. Which sucks...but for some reason, I can still think and all that.

Which had me a bit confused and then I opened my eyes, or at least I think I did?

I wanted to look around and was I in a Forrest? I thought pretty confused and I felt a smack on my...leg?

I glanced down and awed, omg a little tiny Dream and nightmare! Wait...a tiny dream and nightmare.. from dreamtale? How was this possible? I thought and tried to move my arms to wrap around them.

What did wrap around them instead of my arms though, was roots...wait...was I THE tree of feelings? Like was I reborn as that tree!?

I mean how else can I move what appears to be my own roots? That and tiny Dream and nightmare gave it away a little bit.

But I didn't expect for me to become the tree of feelings..maybe I can change history then? I thought feeling very curious and moved tiny Dream and nightmare up and closer to me.

They let out a giggle and I smiled, or felt like I was smiling? Oh well, I'm just going to ignore the fact that I'm a tree and say things like I usually do when I was human.

Luckily I know things about different aus, though not too much, since I was more into undertale then other aus but I did read fan fictions of any undertale au stories along with the fact of nightmare getting bullied and possibly raped but Dream was being used for his aura and all that stuff.

I'll be changing things for the better for my...kids? Yeah their my kids now and I won't let harm befall them as long as they stay near where I can protect them.

I thought pleased with myself...can I exit the tree and have a more..uh monster form? I thought feeling curious.

I shrugged, I will have to find that out later while they slept and I worked on figuring it out.

Mostly because I want to hug them in my arms and not roots and all that.

I thought, smiling to myself and brought them a bit more closer and gently up to my tree branches above my head and put them there. I won't let them fall since the whole tree is me and since I don't want them to fall, they won't fall. I thought and felt Dream and nightmare play around with each other.

I'll also have to figure out how to talk to them and others if I want to. I decided and watched over them until they fell asleep in my tree branches.

I also need to learn how to use magic to protect my kids...I thought and started focusing on my whole being, trying to see if I have any magic or if I can go into a monster form or something.

It took hours upon hours before I even got the slightest bit done on what I was trying to do but it was progress, so I shrugged it off and decided to practice every night or when my kids slept. I decided as I felt little Dream start to shift around and I gently picked him up with my branches to get a better look at Dream.

Little dreams eye open and I held back my surprise, wow...his eye lights are so different then what I saw in some of the comics and fanart... I thought as little Dream started to giggle and teach out towards me.

I carefully and gently brought him closer and little Dream hugs my tree body and I gently held him back as i picks little nightmare up to do the same even though he was still asleep.

I let out a hum as little nightmare woke up to being hugged by little Dream and my branches.

I let out a giggle as little nightmare hugged us back, "you two are so adorable..." I said and they glanced at me and I saw that nightmares eye lights were different as well...

"Hmm can you two hear me?" I asked them and they nodded and I felt delighted.

"Awe I love you two so much..." I told them and they just continued to hug me with giggles.

They are so adorable! I'll make sure to kill the villagers if they try to hurt nightmare even once. I thought and I don't care if I was changing history for the better or worst! I will protect my kids from them!

I decided and let them down to play around me.

I was still silently practicing on my magic and how to obtain a monster form to take care of them. I wanted a skeleton monster form because my kids have skeleton forms so it was only fitting that I become a skeleton as well when I'm not a tree.

This will take me ages to do so though..at least I think it will? I don't even know when the villagers will get here...and when I leave my tree, I'll take the apples with me and hide them inside my body so no one can ever use the apples for their dirty intentions. I thought feeling pleased with myself as I watched my kids play tag.

I almost let out a sigh, they are so adorable...I wonder when I'll finally gain a skeleton monster form? I'll be practicing day and night so hopefully it won't take to long..maybe a few month or a year at max?

I felt a bit hopeful at getting it within a year or two so I can pick my kids up in my au tally arms and not branches.

So for the most part of just practicing and watching my kids, I smiled...I wonder what will happen next? I thought happily watching over my kids.

I knew they didn't need to eat at all, along with the fact that I remembered that they either don't age, or age a lot slower, even slower then other monsters or skeleton monsters. I thought and just smiled... today is a good day...

____*____*___*_____*____*____*____*
Finally finished with 1049 words! Yay! Hope you like and comment what you think! History will be changed and all that!

Give me ideas too!

Ja ne~

X

Also help me decide on the name of the one who was reincarnated as the tree.