Dreams and nightmares?

Dream and nightmare stared eyes wide at whoever just fell...from the weird circle thing.

Silently backing up and getting ready to run towards their mom when they heard a groan and one of the few..monsters that were on the ground got up.

Dream froze up a bit, mostly to keep them from noticing him and his brother right away as..whoever got up from the ground looked..like an older version of himself and nightmare.

Though his older self had wings and his eye lights were an orange and yellow color in two different eye sockets.

Nightmare gently pulled dreams arm a bit to bring Dream closer, staring eyes wide at what can only be another them. We're the others on the ground another version of them?

Their mama did mention about aus and multiverses to them a few times.

Though then again, their mama did want warn to go to her if they ever met another version of them.

So nightmare grabbed his brothers hand and took off running towards their mom with Dream following.

They heard movement and footsteps getting closer, along with wings flapping a bit.

They both speed up, getting closer to their mom who was still in tree form sleeping.

"Kids! Wait!" A voice yelled from behind, it only made them run faster towards their mom and hug their moms tree form and stare back at their other versions with wide eyes.

Most of the one who ran after them froze up at the sight of the tree.

A few like the orange and yellow eyes landed and started walking closer.

"Mama...help.." Dream and nightmare whispered to their mom who started shifting.

The winged dreams paused, right as their mom shifted forms and picked both nightmare and his brother Dream up and they stared down at the others who looked shocked.

"What do you think your doing chasing my kids-" I blinked, oh, other versions of Dream and nightmares?

I felt a bit surprised, "wait..Dream..nightmare...? Why are there so many of you here? Your not from the other aus..."

I muttered to myself, and one Dream stepped up, staring at me with a hint of teary eye sockets, "we uh...fell through some sort of portal..I assume it's the same for the others..."

My head tilted a little bit as I moved Dream to be with nightmare in one arm and used my other hand to gently wipe, the Dream who looked like he was about to cry, tears away before they could fall.

I let out a sigh, "next time don't chase my kids, I would have impaled you otherwise if I didn't realize you were a version of my kids."

Teary Dream blinked and nodded a little bit.

"We will need nicknames for you all, I'm not calling my kids another name when we live here."I told them.

"Oh uh call me dawn." Teary Dream told me.

I let out a hum and looked at the others who were still shocked and frozen.

I paused at three corrupted nightmare and corrupted Dream.

Along with pausing at the two dreams who had wings.

The six I looked at tensed up even more while under my gaze.

My eyes softened a bit, "you must have had it rough if you chose to eat the apples like that..same goes for your siblings..."

The six weren't as tensed after that but were still pretty shocked at not getting attacked or something for eating the apples, from a version of their mom.