Nox and chill

Eclipse is watching over their kids as they slept in their arms.

Carefully taking pictures and videos with some magic.

It was too cute to not take pictures or videos.

And they gained more kids anyways, they do not care about their other selves, if they weren't active in raising their kids, then that means their kids are now theirs.

Eclipse thought, letting out a small huff, these kids are theirs, and they will raise them to their best of their abilities.

They may be older and look like adults, but they were still young in their own opinion, compared to their age in this multiverse.

Eclipse hummed a little bit, shifting a little, still holding their kids, seems like they were sleeping peacefully. Good. Eclipse felt pleased.

Eclipse felt one of them shift a bit and looked down to see which one was waking up, oh it was nox.

Nox shifted a bit as he woke up, eyelight glancing around before up at eclipse and freezes up briefly.

Nox relaxed after a few seconds, remembering that he was in another multiverse.

"Good morning." Eclipse said to nox, a small smile on their face.

"..good..morning..." nox mumbled a bit, glancing away a little bit, seemingly uncomfortable.

Eclipse hummed again, "do you want to get down?"

Nox shook his head, "...no it's fine."

Eclipse just smiled at nox, "alright then. Is there anything I need to know then?"

Nox looked up at eclipse, "ummm...I...my gang...I need to get to my gang..."

Nox seemed hesitant about even saying much more, eclipse titled their head a little, "your gang? Well they might end up here eventually. If you ended up here, they should soon follow."

Nox slightly relaxed a little bit at that, "..alright. Let's just hope they end up where I did..."

Eclipse nodded at that, "don't worry, if they aren't here within a certain amount of time, I'll go looking for them, alright?"

Nox blinked up at eclipse, "you'll do that for me?"

He seemed surprised, "yes, of course I would. You are my kid. Since your parent seems so incompetent, I might as well adopt you all as my own." Eclipse huffed a bit.

Nox eye socket seemed to widen briefly and a little bit at that.

"A..adopt me?" Nox mumbled a bit as he stared up at this version of his mom, surprised.

Eclipse nodded, "yes. I already decided you'll are mine the moment you accepted to be in the cuddle."

Nox just blinked, still startled that this version of their mom accepted him, wanted him, seemed to be very fond of him...he just couldn't believe his luck, it was finally turning to his favor...

Eclipse carefully moved their hand and gently rubs nox's head.

Nox seemed to relax more after that before cuddling a little bit closer, eye socket closing as he relaxed against his new mom.

Eclipse had a fond smile on their face, their new kids are certainly adorable...

Eclipse just started humming a small lullaby tune as chill shifted a bit, slight destress coming from him, must be a..eclipse paused, huh, maybe they should just call nightmare something else? Eclipse thought briefly as they rubbed chill's head gently with some magic to help get rid of the nightmare.

Eclipse should have thought more when they first woke up. Should have changed their kids name, oh well. Their kids will accept nicknames. So it should be fine...besides it's not like eclipse used their names often besides calling for them a bit.

Eclipse hummed a bit, hmm they will have to ask their youngest kids if they would prefer a different name or prefer a nickname after they wake up...

Eclipse decided, nodding to themselves at that.

Chill seemed to wake up after a few minutes, already high alert.

Chill moved carefully to untangle himself from another version of dream and himself, only freezing up when he noticed that this version of their mom was awake and watching him.

"..morning.." chill mumbled a bit.

Eclipse smiled, "morning. How was your sleep?"

"It was fine." Chill just looked away, he didn't seem comfortable under eclipses gaze.

Eclipse took note of it and looked away a bit.

Chill seemed to slightly relax at that, "..sorry..not used to you..."

"It's fine. Your the second one to wake up. Though nox is currently dozing off again." Eclipse hummed a bit.

Chill looked up before over to nox, noticing him moving a bit as if listening to them talk a little bit before he turned back to them.

"Ah.." chill mumbled a bit again.

Eclipse just hummed as chill moved a bit to get comfortable while being silent.

"So is anything wrong?" Eclipse asked him.

Chill stayed silent for a bit, "just dr-blaze being possessive and shit..."

Eclipse frowned a little bit, " I see..I'll be sure to talk to him about it."

"It's fine. I'm used to it. I just can't get too close to other people or monsters less I want him to melt them with his aura." Chill responded back, nox frowned, eye socket still closed but it opened.

"Well that's not a good brother let alone someone who should have cared about you. If he cared, he wouldn't do that if you just want a Freind." Nox responded, displeased.

Chill shrugged his shoulders, "meh. It's just how he is since he ate those apples. He's just trying to protect me because of what happened back then."

Eclipse shook their head, "I'll still be giving a talking to him. He seems to make you sad a bit due to that, which I'll be doing my best to fix."

Nox just huffed, arms crossing a bit, "good. Otherwise I would do it myself."

Nox still seemed displeased still by blaze.

Chill just shrugged, as long as their friends were fine and safe from his brother, it was fine for him to stay away from them. His friends understand that until his brother was not a threat anymore, that he couldn't really hang out with them as much as they liked. But it was fine, his friends are safe from blaze for however long they will be here...

Everything will be fine, chill decided as he stayed relaxed against eclipse.

____*____*_____*_____*_____*____*__
Finished with 1156 words, hope you like and comment what you think.

Finally managed to update it.

Ja ne~!

eclipse (parent)
Dream, nightmare

Multiverses that are here-

Original Dream/dawn, nightmare/dusk

Dreamswap Dream/solor, Nightmare/lunar

Swad Dream/blaze, nightmare/chill

Shattered Dream/shattered, nightmare/moonlight

FGod Dream/lucid, nightmare/nox (forced god of destruction)

Empire verse Dream/reverie, nightmare/mani

Stellar will be a nickname for an error who will get here eventually and I won't say which error you will find out eventually

Though should I add some of their friends from each multiverse, if so, it would be nightmares gangs, star sans etc kind of thing

I don't know if I'll do it but it's a possibility

Xx